I finally came to a decision .. and ordered~

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Deep in the heart of TX~
Okay .. so I finally decided which Tano I wanted ...

It's not even listed as one of my choices in the first thread I made :wtf:

I've sat around yet AGAIN .. talking myself in and out of bags ... so ... finally said enough is enough .. and just clicked ..

I chose :

http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/Tano/19117.aspx

Amanda Playwith in Lawn Green ...

Now .. I'm worried that it'll just be too HUGE ... I love big bags though .. but is it bigger than the average big bag?

I was also bad and ordered another bag .. but .. hubby said "Only ONE Tano honey .. " - I got something else! :wtf: I don't need to get my nails done or ... hair trimmed till next month anyhow ;)

Badgley Mischka in basic black ..

http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/BadgleyMischkaPlatinum/18750.aspx

Thank to you all that posted in my thread from earlier -

A boogie is my next purchase .. Luna Boston didn't have it in purple .. and I wanted to use that 20% coupon code on my purchases and decided to not shop elsewhere.

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
The amanda playwith IS a big bag... I have this exact one... I hope you used the "grechen" 20% off code?!?!?!

The lawn green is a LOVELY color and you can easily fit a laptop or pretty much anything into this bag! There are modeling pictures of mine and various colors in the modeling pics thread!

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Deep in the heart of TX~
Is it so big that it feels overwhelming? It's hard to tell in the modeling pic from luna boston .. they make everything look beautiful! lol.

I did use the 20% off both items .. so I scored both for under 300 with shipping included. Sweet!!

I don't have any purses that aren't the basic neutral colors so I figured that lawn green would bring that pop into my wardrobe. I just hope that it doesn't end up sitting in my closet unused!

MamaToJakers

Live. Laugh. Love.
Nov 15, 2007
Congrats on making a decision! And LOL about scoring another bag....hubbies have to be careful how they word things!! :graucho: