I FINALLY bought my very FIRST balenciaga bag!!!

fennelcake

O.G.
Feb 20, 2007
Hi!!
As probably..most people know!! I've been searching and searching for the perfect brown shade for my very first balenciaga bag..
and after bugging so many people on this forum :P sorry ladies!! asking you for sooo many opinions..
I have FINALLY made the decision
and went ahead..and paid the 50% deposit for 520USD dollars to ****** (who says she has sold only authentic handbags..and sold tons to TPF members!..she gave me a little discount ^^) for my very first..

Balenciaga City in Cafe 07 :love:

yay! I'm so excited :P although I am regretting a little about not getting the truffle 07..:sweatdrop:

NO REGRETS..the cafe is stunning as I have said in previous threads..the truffle IMO is blah..congrats, you made an excellent choice..if you decide to get truffle later on I am sure you will find one on ebay, I rarely see cafe but a lot of truffle:smile::smile: Both are pretty but cafe is heart stopping:yahoo: :yahoo:

I have cafe 07 also, it's a beauty...truffle is a pretty color, too, but I think cafe is a little more vesatile, 'cause it sometimes looks near black.

Congrats, enjoy!

P.S. Is your RH or GH? Mine's GH... : )