I finally bought my first LV

Your husband sounds like mine. He's one of those who believes that people should enjoy their success by getting some things they truly want. Not waste---I mean--you have to have savings and investments---which we do--- but you should be able to enjoy yourself by getting some things you truly want. It took me years to buy an LV although I could have purchased one long ago...lol. When I first purchased it..I just let it sit in the dining room on the table and I looked at it for about a week....LOL. My husband was trying to make me carry it and I finally did. Now I can't see carrying my other bags....lol and I have nice bags but they are Kate Spade, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan, Coach, Betsy Johnson....etc... I will still carry Coach and I love the elegant simplicity of Kate Spade but I prefer my LV now and am sure to purchase more....lol.
Carry your bag...you deserve it!

The measurments are....AW I have to look at it for a minute...she is so pretty....13 inches across the bottom 9 inches high and 7 inches wide and 6 inch drop on the handles.

thanks so much! yah, im not as skinny as ichelle either so it probably wont fit on my shoulder...

is it kinda difficult to get your stuff in and out of it?

Aww congrats! Enjoy your first LV...but I know what you mean about just wanting to look at her! When I got my first new LV I sat and smelled the wonderful leather handles all the time. Yum!