I finally bought a Vernis Houston..

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. in Frambois from Let-trade!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: It's my first purchase from the infamous Let-trade too. He has great customer service by the way :smile: I finally made the decision to buy it despite of my bf saying that the vernis look like "cheap plastic" & the frambois color in the houston makes the bag look like Barbie's bag. LOL :P (One of my friend also said, "You need another bag?!?!" She makes me feel guilty too ;) ) It took me a few days to decide, but I finally hit the "buy it now" button. I will post pictures when it arrive! Can't wait! Ladies, thanks for helping me make this decision too. :heart: Here is the link >>> http://www.let-trade.com/w/LV-W72.HTM

2. Hello?? :rolleyes: Of course you do need another bag:yahoo: !!! Congrats! I love that bag too!:love:my dh says it looks like cheap plastic too :shrugs: whatever!

3. I bet it will be fabulous! Please do post some modeling photos!

4. Actually, I just start collecting LV bags & I only have 6 pieces of LV stuff so far. So 6 is not "a lot"...lol :yes: Generally, I think men just have different taste than us. :graucho:

5. wow! it's so nice. congrats...and i'm sure you will need more bags. hehehe

6. Congrats! I hope more bags are coming in the new year for you!!!

7. Oh my goodness what a beauty! Congrats, I can't wait for you to actually get her!

8. Congrats! That's the color I have and it's SO pretty in person. You'll love it!

9. the color is so yummy, congrats!

10. :nuts: I'm sure you'll love it! :love: Congrats!!!

11. congrats

12. Congrats!!! can't wait to see pics when you get it!

13. Congrats! It´s very nice!

14. Congrats I love it.. what a great bag and a perfect color! Enjoy!:yes:

15. Congratulations! That bag is on my want list but having a hard time with how much it costs! Love yours! Been oogling it!:yes: