I finally bought a Sabrina!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes, after all my knocking the Sabrina, I finally went to FP and bought the large steel Sabrina. (It's still in the bag, tags on. Hubby keeps asking me if I'm going to carry it or return it! I keep "looking" at it...she is awfully pretty!) Please don't ask for pictures...I don't know how to do it! My computer skills are lacking!!!

2. Congrats! :yahoo:

3. Congrats!!! :smile:

4. kutos....I am sure you will love her

5. Welcome to the Sabrina club! You do know what this means, don't you? You will become obsessed with it and will need to get one in another color, then another one, and another one and the cycle is just impossible to stop! I started with the small/medium in magenta, then got one in black/brass and then got one in steel. Every time they come out with more colors I have to stop myself from getting another one. Congrat and enjoy her!

6. Yay for you! She is a gorgeous bag :yes: Let us know the final verdict.

7. Thanks, all. I'm going to try to figure out how to take pic and post it tomorrow!

8. Congratulations!

9. Congrats, did you get her from Green Hills?

10. Congrats! When I first saw the Sabrina I could live without her, but she's been growing on me lately! This forum is too blame of course because I see everyone elses posts and how much in love they are with her! Lol we will see how long I resist ;)

11. Keep it! I have the same one and love love love it!

12. Congratulations on your purchase! I'm actually going through the same thing you are going through. My patent Sabrina bag is still in the shopping bag, in the duster with tags still on too! I do plan to take her out soon though. And Christylou, you are so right! I am considering the rose gold metallic Sabrina now!

13. Yes, broke down and went to Green Hills and got her! I went Thursday and alot of the new bags were visible. I want to go next week and look at everything. I was surprised when I got home and my Hubby said he really thought it was a good looking bag!

14. Congrats!

15. Steel is such a gorgeous color with the cherry lining.