I FINALLY BOUGHT a BULGA bag! What a DEAL!!!

I have this bag in a slightly darker yellow, and love it. PLEASE, though, be careful about what leather cleaner you use. If you look back through the old threads, you will find that Bulga recommends LuvinMyBags (luvinmybags.com) cleaner. I bought some and use it now on everything, and it works great. Bulga does NOT recommend Apple and some of the other cleaners (no clue why). I have no association with LuvinMyBags, just passing on my own experience.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your bag!

^^^Thank you very much Kathy K for letting me know!!!:flowers: I so appreciate it! Also- did you spray it with anything?:shrugs:

Conseco31- YAY! It's banana!!! :yahoo: I just knew it wasn't Cream color like they said on the site- I had a feeling. Is your bag super soft?

Melissa71, asl_bebes, clu0984, sweeykandpie & kathyrose- thank you all for your kind words!!!:smile: :heart: :heart: :smile:

Oh my gawd - I've been wanting a Bulga for soooo long! It spoiled me for other bags, because once I saw in the store how soft it was, I now go around touching the leather of all the other bags, and NOTHING compares to the feeling of a Bulga.

Great choice! I'd like a medium though, but I think its so dumb how the large is cheaper than the medium right now. *sigh* Too bad for me. =(

I :tender::love::heart: Bulga! I have the medium butterfly bag in green and LOVE it! The leather on it is like buttah. I have the pudding in aqua and again buttah! AND the crescent in chocolate brown. Yet again butter! Love the style and look. Love the tassels. Just love them.
So glad you joined the Bulga club! :yahoo:

I have this bag in a slightly darker yellow, and love it. PLEASE, though, be careful about what leather cleaner you use. If you look back through the old threads, you will find that Bulga recommends LuvinMyBags (luvinmybags.com) cleaner. I bought some and use it now on everything, and it works great. Bulga does NOT recommend Apple and some of the other cleaners (no clue why). I have no association with LuvinMyBags, just passing on my own experience.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your bag!

thanks for this info. Just got some applegarde and was planning to use it on my Bulga. Will look up the luvinmybags website for some cleaner