I FINALLY BOUGHT a BULGA bag! What a DEAL!!!

1. I'm sooo excited and there's nobody better then to share my excitement with then all of you!!!:yahoo: I just bought a Large Bulga Butterfly Bag at this place Home - Womens Clothing at South Moon Under: Swim Wear, Jewelry, Womens Shoes, Décor Home !!! This retails at most places for $475.00~BUT it is on sale for $218.00 and b/c I found out about the code 'toutie' from some wonderful PFer it saved me an additional 20%!!!! So the total came to $184.40!!! I think it's the greatest deal!!!:yahoo: (Thanks to Robyn and Dawn71675 for mentioning this in the other thread!!!!)

The color is cream- do any of you girls have this color? I think it's so pretty. What do I use to protect this color bag from getting dirty? I have AG spray- I think that will be fine to use?

Here's a picture from the site:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. what a great deal! it is totally gorgeous...congrats!

3. Ahhh I love my Bulga hobo, I have the medium one in kelly green. I have been cleaning out my closet to save up for a Gucci, and thought about parting with my Bulga, but I realized I just can't do it! I love it so much and it has some sentimental value since I bought it last summer in Chicago on vacation with my husband. You got a great deal!

4. I'm so happy you were able to use the code! :smile: Very nice bag!:yahoo:

5. Thank you uhkiwi!:smile:

Jane- I LOVE the kelly green bulga so much!!! I normally would not have chosen such a light color like this b/c fear of it getting dirty but couldn't resist the price!

Dawn- thank you so much!!!:flowers:

I hope the leather will be super soft! I heard that on some colors the leather was stiff and not as soft as others- don't know if it's true. I hope not.

Is this color for sure called CREAM? Does anyone know?

6. cool bag and a really great deal!!congrats:biggrin:

7. Lovely-looking bag at a great price! Congrats.

8. Thank you mischa and passerby!!!!

9. Wow, you got a great deal! Pretty bag!

10. Thank you fendi!!!:smile: :smile: :smile:

11. Excellent deal on a beautiful bag. :o)

12. Beautiful bag ... you did get a great deal! Congrats and enjoy!

13. Gorgeous!!

14. wow, that is GORGEOUS. and its an EXCELLENT deal! congrats!

15. I have this color. It's a light yellow and is officially called Banana. I have been wearing the bag every day since I got it a few weeks ago! Totally love mine!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice