I felt like a Coach stalker...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It amazes me the crazy Coach things I have done.

Today, ooooppppsss, I did it again.

I was at the new year fair in Little Saigon. There were too many Coach and LV, less of other brands.

I decided to secretly took pictures of the Coach I spotted, both genuine and fake. Gosh... I was acting like a spy and stalker, yet have to behave like I was doing nothing, was surely tougher than I tought.

I was holding an Audrey, and did not see anyone else holding one, until when I left the place and saw a grey Audrey. I almost screamed out. :nuts: But I did not get to take a photo of it, so pretty.

2. I wanna see the pics!!!

Ever since I started coming on TPF I notice ladies and their COACH handbags, wallets, wristlets, etc. EVERYWHERE!!! Every time I spot a COACH I think how much money that company much be worth!! On top of that all of us ladies on here spend a huge chunk of $$$$ on COACH!!! DAMN!!!

3. That is funny.. I lady was wearing one of the new FP Poppy's at the Outlet and DH took of picture of it for me... Really gorgeous bag.. I also spotted a lady wearing the same bags as me and I Wow she has my bag.. No pic's on that one..

4. kmk752, ok, I will try to poast them tonight after I upload them. Haven't even seen what is in my camera yet. :P

coach addict, oh, please upload the photo here. I want to see. My DH was teaching me how to take those pictures without them notice. LOL

5. I took a pic of a harder to find coach bag at the outlet on Saturday :smile: I havn't posted it yet... but I also sat next to a grandmom who had a black tartan glam and I was kicking myself for not bringing my phone with me to snap a picture!