i felt happy - but now nervous

i_love_yorkie

and BAGS
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
I scored my dream bag at a pretty good deal - i waited till the last second and put in my bid. i was soooo excited and happy that i won.... for 5 minutes.

but then... now...sitting here, after making payment, im nervous.

hope it wont get lost while shipping- PLEASE dont turn out to be a FAKE (auction had real bag's pics)

im like sitting on fire, lol

Remember that more than 90% of Ebay transactions are fine; look at all those positive feedbacks left in general...

I had wonderful transactions on Ebay. Most of the items I bought in th past were from great sellers.

Relax and enjoy your dream bag!

Let us know that all is okay, once you receive it. I've bid and won bags, that the seller made me nervous, and was on pins and needles too. It will be fine!:yes:

Remember, most ppl do ok with ebay, a lot of ppl here need to vent or ask questions about things that went wrong, so that's mostly what we are reading about!!
I have never had a bad ebay buying experience, myself (knocks wood)
I bet your bag will be delish! Congrats on your hg! :heart:

I scored my dream bag at a pretty good deal - i waited till the last second and put in my bid. i was soooo excited and happy that i won.... for 5 minutes.

but then... now...sitting here, after making payment, im nervous.

hope it wont get lost while shipping- PLEASE dont turn out to be a FAKE (auction had real bag's pics)

im like sitting on fire, lol

SOOOO.. aren't you gonna tell us what bag it is???? :graucho: