I fell off the sofa and it's not even February...

Klp, how come you look good no matter what bag you carry? Plum Somerset looks great on you. I'm sorry your glace plum Blenheim will be going, she's such a rare beast, but hopefully will find a good home.

Now are you sure you're on the sofa? I think you need some super glu on your butt!

^^:roflmfao: Do they make any super glue strong enough though?

I'll be sorry to say goodbye to Blenheim too but I'm sure there is someone out there who will love it and actually use it. That is, after all, what bag are for, no?

Aggree, but I cant believe you are selling it, glace blenheim is so lovely :heart: will she be goin on ebay?

I think the somerset looks really good on you. I have tried the style on in red and green, and I think the shape makes it a really great, stylish shoulder bag :tup:

Hula, Blenheim just has to go. I can't justify keeping her just because she's lovely to look at. I would only ever use her as a going-out bag, and with Miss M around that doesn't happen often! I'd feel better about keeping bags that I can use regularly, thus creating a lower cost-per-use. This will make it much easier for me to justify having expensive bags. :yes:

Jenova - thanks, that makes me feel better. So you sold your Blenheims because they were too small? I think the Rosemary is much more practical size-wise and because you can carry it handheld or on the shoulder.

You need a new sofa :smile:. Must be something wrong with it if you fell off...? I hope you did not hurt yourself, but I am so glad that you found such a lovely bag. Was it on the floor?! You look great!

I think there is something seriously wrong with my sofa, too... It is really hard to stay on it!

Linnea - :roflmfao: Yes, it must be the sofa, nothing to do with us at all, right?!!

Ali - thanks! I thought you might have said that to her... Oh well, I'm glad she didn't listen because it's mine now and there's no way I'll be re-homing it!

riffraff - lol!

Mombug - I completely agree. Yes, definitely worth the fall!