I fell in love with the mahogany leather satchel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is this bag durable? Does anybody out there have it? Do the straps stay on your shoulder? I was going to get the patchwork (was trying to convince DH I needed it in both colors), but fell out of love with in once I saw it in person. Help!!!

2. I'm not sure which bag you're talking about..do you have a picture? Or a style number?

3. Style # 10580...Thanks!

4. Nice bag!

Wasn't this made in a fatigue color that is HTF?

5. Oh, you're talking about to Soho satchels that were released earlier this year.

I bought the large one in white with brown handles, and was heartbroken when the handles started bleeding brown onto the bag. *sniffle* So I had to return it.

As far as I know that bag should be pretty durable. The leather is good quality *like all Coach leathers* and with the dark color it won't show dirt or wear easily. My satchel had no problem going on my shoulder, and I'm not a small girl, so you shouldn't have any problems with the smaller one fitting I shouldn't think.

6. It is a really nice size satchel, esp with the 2 outside pockets. I have a silver one.