I Fell in Love with MJ Fall 2010!

My dark grey LZW arrived today, JJ! I liked it alot :smile: I really love the interwoven chain from the S/S 2011, seems like the chains are slimmer? I'm hoping that the lacquered leather comes in bright red ^_^

I think I know who your Rio went to. It's in great hands! Glad to hear that.

I hear YOU'RE getting sumpin' little-n-grey wen!!:graucho:
And yes, while I'm not sure, I think my Rio is w/a newlywed tPFer (altho it might still be a "soon-to-be" newlywed!!;))

Wen! Glad you love yours! A ZC popped up on eBay and now I'm confused! Mine was shipped to my MIL..probably won't see her till next week. The ZC is $255 shipped from FA08 and I got the LZW for the same price as you.

Sneez,

NVM - figured out what MIL stands for!

You've seen ZC in person right? I personally don't own one, but heard its heaviest amongst all other SLGs. LZW seems to be a fav and can hold alot more, but if you prefer ZC then go for it.

I assume its the quilted ZC you've always been looking for?

Last edited:
Yes Wen it's a quilted ZC. I'm not sure how I'll like the LZW as you have to unzip it all around to get into it yet at the same time it can afford more space and still be lighter than the ZC. I have a ZC and it is heavy without coins in it! I just love the look more but the LZW might be more practical for me....idk!

MIL = mother-in-law ;)

P.S. Sorry JJ for jacking your thread..I shall return to mine!

I waited for what seemed like forever for this bag to come in. I thought it would NEVER get here!! I've wanted a bag in this color for so long and altho I've tried others, I think I finally got it right with this one. Between the color, the lacquered finish, the leather woven chain and wonderfully soft leather - I just can't say enough about the bags from this collection!!

This is the Lacquered Leather XL Single in Bordeaux (I was worried that the lacquer finish would leave these bags feeling somewhat stiff, but I think they're softer than the reg quilted bags!)

attachment.php

Oh dear lord. I just died!!!! :girlwhack::love::cloud9:

The colors are sooo beautiful!!! The Camile is gorge! The Jamie is prob my fave of the bunch. Love it! Too bad the dark grey rio had to go. It's lovely. Congrats on your amazing haul!
thank you jen!!
yea, had to make room and since the Rio was an unplanned purchase in the first place, it was a relatively easy decision to make. No worries tho, I hear it's going to be back for Resort in a lighter shade of grey! May have to add that one to my MJ wish list!

I am in love with all of your Fall Haul. I can't get over the beautiful Mouse Camille. congrats! The lacquered leather colors are tdf, esp in the singles. I like the braid details on the Jamie. congrats! I adore your collection!

thank you jen!!
yea, had to make room and since the Rio was an unplanned purchase in the first place, it was a relatively easy decision to make. No worries tho, I hear it's going to be back for Resort in a lighter shade of grey! May have to add that one to my MJ wish list!

ooh! thanks for the insider info :P I may have to add that to my wishlist too, especially if it's similar to the previous soft calf Pale Grey.

thanks Kat, :heart:MJs, & LC!!:tender:

Jen, I'm not sure but I'm hoping the Grey of the Paradise collection is the same as the quilted grey bags in this pic - I know this season, the Dark Grey quilted bags are the same color as the Dark Grey Paradise bags, so my fingers are crossed!! I love this color and think the Rio would look awesome in this shade of grey!!

Attachments

• resort.jpg
    resort.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 38
sorry i'm late to the party, you must have posted this when i was in the boonies of PA.... great fall haul! my favorite is the bordeaux single. love that color!

:hugs: Thank you Thi!!
I didn't know you were on vacation - did you head to PA after leaving NY? I hope you had a good time!!

I have to tell ya, this season's Bordeaux is quickly becoming one of my fav colors!! I've been looking for the perfect Bordeaux for so long and I think I finally found it -- I think the Lacquered XL is one of those bags that has a permanent place in my collection!! I just love everything about that bag!!