I fell in love.....all over again

1. Well my bad eBay day had a good side....

I fell in love with my black MC Lodge PM all over again :love:
    I haven't worn her in about 2 months because of all my new bags and bad weather....so I took her out today....and remember why I loved her when I bought her.

Does this happen to any of you ladies...and if so which bag did you re-fall in love with?

2. :love: My jasmine. It was my first purchase, and then, it went into storage. I just carried it last week, and I really "fell in love again".

3. It's such a wonderful feeling isn't it! Then I felt bad for neglecting her!

4. Exactly.

5. yes i feel the same way about my very old toledo blue epi speedy---my first ever eBay LV purchase. ive been neglecting her since i got my damier speedy 30.

6. Oh GOD!!! I just took out my black Lodge GM today after having a Vernis fetish ... and am loving her sooo much. I have on a purple jacket and black skirt and the colors in the bag really pop. The MC purple stands out against the jacket. I LOVE this bag, and I thought I was only into Vernis... how fun we both did this today..

7. LOL Veronika! I also noticed how much green & pink mine had today....I've learned so much from here since the last time I carried her...I finally just noticed she was a France baby too!
    I wore her with black jeans and a white Juicy top that has a rainbow on it....the colors played well off each other!
    Gosh...it makes me want another black MC pievce right now!!!!!!!

8. I kinda want the white MC petite Noe, but the black is tempting too, I just like the whole Lucky Charms concept.... when it came right down to it, don't know which it would be.... black is too tempting...

9. This happens every time I use my mono speedy. For some reason I don't use it too often, but every time I do I realize how much I love it and then I end up using if for a few days straight. (Usually I change my purse every day)

10. I know what! I am thinking of keeping Ms. Lodge out for a couple days now to make up for lost time!

11. Every time I use my red epi riviera.

What about in and out of love...lol...I love my yellow birkin, but it's big (40cm), so when I get out I love it, and think "I should use this more it's so great", but by the end of the day, it's heavy, and I remember, "ahhh, that's why I don't use it more!

12. Oh i think so ! Im glad you fell i love with it again because its a beautiful bag :smile:

13. I miss my black MC speedy! I can't wait for cooler weather to take her out!!!:yes:

14. awww Irene...don't wait....it's almost fall....she's probably all lonely and claustrophobic in her dustbag!!!!

15. Yes, I know!:crybaby:But I am trying to use the bags right now that I won't be able to use when the weather gets all nasty here!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice