I feel sorry for this sac plat ....

ah_tracy

love + be yourself
Jun 13, 2011
Hey guys, I am planning to buy a sac plat on my birthday next week in store.....then I was nosy around today and try to find out how much the pre-owned ones selling on ebay.......I can't believe my eyes when I saw this bag!!

I don't think the bag is real (??)....and I feel sorry for the bag being amuse like this. :wtf: I don't like ppl mis-treating their bag/s no matter the bag is authentic or not. :sad: *sigh*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Louis-Vuitt...562?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item336f2e70a2

Oh dear...although I have seen much worse! In fact one lady I see daily has the strap of her NF TIED back together since it broke somehow (the rest of the vachetta on the bag - Mono - is horrifically dirty as well) and she gives my bag the stinkeye! Meanwhile she throws hers all over the dirty subway floor...sorry I didn't mean to go so off-topic, I just am shocked how some people treat bags, and especially then expect others to pay a good amount of money for them!

I think it looks fake... the stitching is so messy where the handles attach...

agree! I think this bag is fake. plus, I find the handlers are a little longer than the sac plat!!

I don't understand why the seller posted "authentic" ..... may be the he/she didn't even know the bag is fake! *sigh* :-s

Oh dear...although I have seen much worse! In fact one lady I see daily has the strap of her NF TIED back together since it broke somehow (the rest of the vachetta on the bag - Mono - is horrifically dirty as well) and she gives my bag the stinkeye! Meanwhile she throws hers all over the dirty subway floor...sorry I didn't mean to go so off-topic, I just am shocked how some people treat bags, and especially then expect others to pay a good amount of money for them!

No-no! is ok, it's good that you share what you've seen worse!! *sigh* I just don't understand why some ppl aren't loving their own things, just anything. :-s Is her bag real/fake? Well, not matter what, she shouldn't have put her bag on dirty subway floor!! I saw lotsa gals here too, putting their bags (even white ones) on the floor.....I seriously feel like wanna to walk up and tell them and say to them "please love your own "property"!!" :cool:

this bag is authentic! It is from the french luggage company

and this is my listing! I'm so upset that you all have such mean things to say about my listing! This is just plain hurtful!

its real alright... look at that patina.... my sac plat looks nothing like that!!!!! my one still has that boxy shopping bag sort of look to it still :biggrin: people should really treat their stuff with more respect... and defs not worth $400, maybe $100 tops to make them feel a bit happier but man oh man i do feel sorry of the bag all ruined and stuff... you should just get a new one for a little bit more and you can look after it a lot better

agree! I think this bag is fake. plus, I find the handlers are a little longer than the sac plat!!

I don't understand why the seller posted "authentic" ..... may be the he/she didn't even know the bag is fake! *sigh* :-s

OIts possible she didnt know... but Im getting to where I just think the worst about every ebay-seller until theyre proven honest... :shrugs:

To be fair and in defense of the seller, the Sac Plat is an authentic piece from the French Luggage Co., IMO. (The French Luggage Co. was how LV was originally sold in the US.)That being said, since it is a vintage piece (probably 1980's or so) it should also be priced as such. Especially considering the wear evident in the photos...