I feel so guilty!

I have so many bags that I don't use and I'm thinking I should sell them, but I have such a hard time letting go. I think I am really PMS'ing and I get really depressed, so maybe I should not decide now. I wish I could have someone come into my home and say..."you don't need this...you don't need this" and so on. :crybaby:

Do you want me to go through your collection pics posted online and do so? I posted a similar thread for help on what to return. I bought way more than I ever expected to keep in the last 60 days so I needed help on what to return.

You also have to keep in mind which of your items you think will resell on eBay and if the expected sales price is enough to push you to sell. I had 5 items up for sale and only one has sold thus far. I am quite surprised by two that haven't since they are popular bags and both are nearly brand new. So my point it, even if you choose to list them they may not sell or garner the money you feel you "deserve".

Good luck!! Out with the old.... but NOT in with the NEW!

I totally understand how you are feeling. I am constantly thinking about trimming down my collection since there are so many bags that I don't use. But, then I make a point to wear a new one each day. It's helps me realize that I do really enjoy having them in my collection and that there is a reason why I wanted each and every one. Not to mention the fact that selling them just doesn't seem worth the trouble. HTH! :flowers:

I have sold a lot of bags lately. I have a new pebbled ergo tote, a new sig stripe demi, and denim sig stripe tote from last year, and my old reliable Soho bag that I will probably keep forever. That is about it...

It is nice to be able to look at buying new things without the guilt of too many bags in the closet.

I have sold a lot of bags lately. I have a new pebbled ergo tote, a new sig stripe demi, and denim sig stripe tote from last year, and my old reliable Soho bag that I will probably keep forever. That is about it...

It is nice to be able to look at buying new things without the guilt of too many bags in the closet.

this is a great point! I love the feeling of not having a lot of bags in my closet and knowing that I can enjoy the ones I have. Some people have a lot of them and enjoy them--and I think that's great--I can only speak to my own personality, and I seem to appreciate them more when I have less...does tha make sense?

Also, I read a great tip from someone on deciding how to choose which bags to keep. Pick your top 3 favorites, and then the rest, put two together and choose the winner...the winner then goes to the next one, etc. until you come to a number you're happy with....

I did this awhile back, and it really does work!

I've been feeling the same way. Thats why I was asking about selling a few on them on ebay - I figured it was better than them just sitting there! But it doesnt sound like now is the time to sell on ebay, especially if I've never done it before! I'll probably just give a few away. Ive done that in the past and they were VERY appreciated. But I know a few I will keep and just have as part of my collection, even if I dont use them anymore.

Do you want me to go through your collection pics posted online and do so? I posted a similar thread for help on what to return. I bought way more than I ever expected to keep in the last 60 days so I needed help on what to return.

You also have to keep in mind which of your items you think will resell on eBay and if the expected sales price is enough to push you to sell. I had 5 items up for sale and only one has sold thus far. I am quite surprised by two that haven't since they are popular bags and both are nearly brand new. So my point it, even if you choose to list them they may not sell or garner the money you feel you "deserve".

Good luck!! Out with the old.... but NOT in with the NEW!

Okay!! If you have the time go through my collection and give me some suggestions. Believe it or not I sold 4 bags in 2007 and exchanged several. But I don't think I could put a nwt bag on eBay knowing that I would get a 1/3 of it. I'm also really uncomfortable bringing a bag back to the store where I shop, especially if it was 2 years old. I would rather give them to friends and family. But...I become breathless even thinking about it. I am a hopeless case.:crybaby: