I feel so badly for these people....

I know isn't it just terrible?! Apparantly that's what they did since they said in their listing: "what you see is what your get"...!
I feel bad because it kind of made me laugh though...but it's real scary when you think about it.

percephonie said:
I know isn't it just terrible?! Apparantly that's what they did since they said in their listing: "what you see is what your get"...!
I feel bad because it kind of made me laugh though...but it's real scary when you think about it.

I never thought they mean it quite literally :wtf:

I've heard of a similar incident though, where somebody bought a designer bag and was provided with a tracking number. However, when the package arrives and was given to her, the only thing inside the package was (literally) a blank, white paper. The seller just sent something to get the tracking number and signature as proof of receipt.

The world is getting scarier and scarier these days... :rolleyes:

percephonie said:

:wtf::wtf::wtf: YIKES!

bakaneko said:
I never thought they mean it quite literally :wtf:

I've heard of a similar incident though, where somebody bought a designer bag and was provided with a tracking number. However, when the package arrives and was given to her, the only thing inside the package was (literally) a blank, white paper. The seller just sent something to get the tracking number and signature as proof of receipt.

The world is getting scarier and scarier these days... :rolleyes:

OMG!!!!:wtf: That's awful!!! I would be positively livid if that happened to me!!! This is the kind of stuff that keeps me off of Ebay. I won't buy on there anymore unless it's from someone I know and trust(like my lovely fellow PFers!:heart: )