I feel sad :(

arrival

O.G.
Apr 10, 2012
Hi my dear LV friends,

I just have to share this with you. I came to work today with my new Speedy B DE. I'm working in a hospital.
One of my collague saw my bag in the morning, and she asked this: " oh, who is this posh , who has an LV bag? " And she opened my bag ( without asking! ) , and said, " ahh this bag is so ugly , also look, is so difficult to open, and I hate when is no separate places inside " and she was opening and looking so hardly, almost abusing my bag :sad:
I was so shocked and sad for my new baby.
After she asked very loudly , how much was it?
I didn't say, I just told her, end of last year I was working so hard, 65 hours / week for several months.
After I put it her in her dustbag and placed in my locker for a day. My little baby :sad:

Thank you for letting me share.

Hi my dear LV friends,

I just have to share this with you. I came to work today with my new Speedy B DE. I'm working in a hospital.
One of my collague saw my bag in the morning, and she asked this: " oh, who is this posh , who has an LV bag? " And she opened my bag ( without asking! ) , and said, " ahh this bag is so ugly , also look, is so difficult to open, and I hate when is no separate places inside " and she was opening and looking so hardly, almost abusing my bag :sad:
I didn't say, I just told her, end of last year I was working so hard, 65 hours / week for several months.
After I put it her in her dustbag and placed in my locker for a day. My little baby :sad:

Gosh that was beyond mean.....there will always be people who choose to use hurtful words and they always think it's right and ok because it's the truth as far as what they think....it even happens here and I can't stand it....that coworker is mean and has no tact...probably said out of total jealousy....don't ever think that such mean speech is ok...it was totally wrong of her to say things like that and even touch your property....please know that those type of people who cannot respect the happiness of others are sad sad people inside.....

What a really disrespectful person! You know, that person is completely MEAN. I know the feeling that you cannot ignore these things. TAKE ACTION! hahaha....but really, that is something overboard already.

Your colleague sounds terrible. I don't think I could have stood back and watched someone treat me like that. I would have verbally abused them to tears. She sounds jealous and unsatisfied with her life. Don't let her get to you. Your bag > her.
You worked hard for something you love so use it with pride.

Last edited:
Ugh!!!! I wish I could magically teleport and go back in time and be there with you when she said these things to you!

Please do me a favor and take the bag everyday to work for the next little while and place it in clear site. No dust bag in locker!

Be proud, of the bag yes, but also for all your hard work and saving.

Side note - if she said my bag is ugly... I would have said... "well, I can exchange the bag, but what are you going to do about your face!" Heehee!!!

Nite! Nite!

Ugh I hate people like that. So what if she doesn't like it? Don't let her opinion change yours. We can't all love the same things and some people just have no taste.

I'd say its just jealousy anyway - and if not, who cares?? You love your bag, and thousands, in fact millions, of other people do too :smile: I am sure LV sell a truck load every day.

X

I'm sorry you had to deal with her. I am amazed at the rudeness and meanness of people. Often I wonder when people act like that didn't your mother teach you if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all and keep your hands to yourself, if it isn't yours don't touch it! Try not to let her ignorance bother you. Enjoy your new bag :smile:

I'm sorry you had to deal with her. I am amazed at the rudeness and meanness of people. Often I wonder when people act like that didn't your mother teach you if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all and keep your hands to yourself, if it isn't yours don't touch it! Try not to let her ignorance bother you. Enjoy your new bag :smile:
sorry to hear about the rude comments from this lady, its funny she called the bag ugly when it was actually her behaviour that was ugly!

1- that bag is gorgeous and 2- the worst thing you could do is not wear the bag after this
Wear it daily, and wear it proud! I don't understand how bullying like this occurs after the age of 16.
It's never ok to speak to someone this way, or touch other peoples stuff. If this happened to me, I would have very clearly said, Learn some respect. And pulled my bag out of her hands. You have to stand up for yourself.

Hi my dear LV friends,

Just 3 words honey....she is jealous! Jealous jealous jealous! *hug and wipe ur tears*