I feel sad :(

That's so sad and rude. Please don't let it affect you. I f I were you I would wear it daily in front of her and put it somewhere she could see it not in my locker and I would be so happy with it!! It actually is her problem not yours. Even if she does not like it (which I doubt, it is an amazing bag) she will at least see that she can't put you down. I am just trying to say that you are on top of this situation not her, so act accordingly. She is just miserable and this is how she acts too.

Oh no way ! That's very respectful and

way beyond mean !!! :bagslap: don't
be sad and some people are just so jealous !!
don't let your baby hide in the locker and
you need to talk to her straight to her face
in a very firm but give your point that next
time she touches your property that bag
will land to her face !!! :bagslap: ohhhh
make it 2x :bagslap:

Very mean and rude person - I hope the rest of your co-workers are nicer!

What difference does it make (to her) if you have a bag she considers ugly, hard to get into and she doesn't like the open concept?

My favouite style is Speedy because it is all one space and I can just throw things in and dig for what I want - pockets in bags are always too small or too big for what I would put in them and they just get in my way.

You certainly deserved a treat after working so hard for months - I hope you can forget her and enjoy your bag.

Well, that is just incredibly rude. I can see people having curiosity about LV, especially since it's all over tv, and I can see asking about the price, because people who don't buy designer seem to find it very fascinating that we spend so much on purses..lol. But calling your bag ugly was mean and hurtful.
Call her out on it next time, just say, "It's very hurtful to me when you call my belongings ugly and I wouldn't do that to you. Please don't do it again."

Queen Maria said:
Oh no way ! That's very respectful and

way beyond mean !!! :bagslap: don't
be sad and some people are just so jealous !!
don't let your baby hide in the locker and
you need to talk to her straight to her face
in a very firm but give your point that next
time she touches your property that bag
will land to her face !!! :bagslap: ohhhh
make it 2x :bagslap:

Haha!!
Seriously, listen to these ladies , that lady is rude and MEAN, and she most likely has a very miserable life out of work, heck, maybe at work! You rock your bag sweetheart, don't let someone that ignorant make you sad.
I have a collegue that never fails to tell me how ugly she thinks LV are! I don't listen to her, all I hear is blah blah blah!

I know how you feel. Many of my friends/coworkers are not into designer bags. I dont usually bring my LVs when I am hanging with certain group of friends and into work because I know comments and things like that would happen.

Sometimes I wish I have more friends who would appreciate designers and will not judge us and comment on WHY ARE YOU SPENDING SO MUCH $$$$ on a BAG!!!

Thank you so very much all your kind words !

You are all very nice , I feel much better now !

Unfortunately I have to keep her in my locker, because I'm working in surgical theatre, so I can't bring her there.
This girl saw when I came in a morning.
And I forgot to write, she has a "red multicolor horrible LV replica - I think she is jelous, but her words was hurting me so much, and especially how she was touching ( almost hitting) my baby.

But nobody will ever stop me to use my bag!
Especially because I bought her to use as an every day bag.

Thank you again, I ' m so happy for all your nice words!

arrival said:
Hi my dear LV friends,

I just have to share this with you. I came to work today with my new Speedy B DE. I'm working in a hospital.
One of my collague saw my bag in the morning, and she asked this: " oh, who is this posh , who has an LV bag? " And she opened my bag ( without asking! ) , and said, " ahh this bag is so ugly , also look, is so difficult to open, and I hate when is no separate places inside " and she was opening and looking so hardly, almost abusing my bag :sad:
I was so shocked and sad for my new baby.
After she asked very loudly , how much was it?
I didn't say, I just told her, end of last year I was working so hard, 65 hours / week for several months.
After I put it her in her dustbag and placed in my locker for a day. My little baby :sad:

Thank you for letting me share.

I am so sorry that you and your new baby had to suffer through that, you worked your butt off for her and you should be darn proud of it! Forget your coworker, shes just jealous that she can't pull off this gorgeous bag like you can! Shes just bitter! But good for you for staying classy in situations like this, if it was me I definitely would have told her off until she regretted opening her foul little mouth. But whatevs to her, and congrats on your new baby! :smile:

This is insanity. I am more outraged by the fact that she proceeded to open the bag. I don't care what bag it is - it could be a lunch bag! That person was being a bully!

What????? She is one depressed individual that is very jealous of your bag! I know it's hard to do but just ignore her shallow comments. That Speedy is my everyday bag too (the perfect everyday bag IMO) and I would have probably had her on the ground if she even thought of touching it LOL.

My dh just bought me a new Gucci yesterday for our anniversary and one of my best friends asked how much he spent (was really hoping to avoid that conversation) and of course she was shocked but I explained that everyone has their thing that they love...be it shoes, vacationing, golf, clothes, etc. I love bags. Her husband loves to golf and spends a fortune. So I told her that what he spends in a summer golfing, how is that different than me spending it on a bag? She then finally understood. She admitted that even though bags aren't her "thing", she understands that they are my thing.