I feel sad for...

It amazes me that someone would spend the effort and time to harass people -- unbelievable!
I remember hearing of ebayers actually ganging up on sellers who weren't in there group.
Gees, are they revisiting grade school? so ridiculous!

the ebay seller timeless_lv. They had a perfect 100% positive feedback score until today someone has given them 4 negs for selling fakes from Hong Kong. :wtf: I have bought from them in the past and found them great with authentic pieces. I'm sure it must be a mistake that they sold fakes and it is probably just a competitor trying to get back at them and destroy their credibility. Ebay sucks sometimes.

eBay Member Profile for timeless_lv
100% feeds still. No worries.:yahoo:

That is such B.S.!! Whoever did it is such an *******!! I'm glad at least this time eBay pulled through and cleaned up feedback...usually they've got such a SOL attitude. I guess with so many high-end seller clients, eBay can't afford to just turn their backs, eh? Think of all the listing fee profits they get!

I do know for a fact that there has been some mypoupette sellers selling fake as well. Give them the benefit of the doubt???? I know someone who bought one and a full refund was given back to her upon complaining.

I don't like where this whole LV suing ebay even more and more.

I just wish ppl will educate themselves and find out the diff between fakes and real ones. Thats nasty someone obviously trying eliminate competition can do aernt there such thing as fair competition. *sigh*