I feel regret!

You can always return it, but from my personal experience because I impulse buy a lot and convince myself and others I have lots of regret after. But the purchases that I regret have ended up being my most favourite items ( I don't understand my logic).

If your completely unsatisfied, can it still be returned/exchanged?

Awwww I often feel this way after I spend so much money :sad: how long have you wanted it . Was it an impulse buy . I think you should keep it and enjoy it for a while . If you change your mind you can always sell it and who knows it may grow on you . Also u beat the price increase :smile:

Last edited:
I have the neverfull in Monogram and Damier Azur.... I just thought it was an impulse buy. Not that I don't like it or that it cost too much but like I told my other half I felt bad after I bought and thats the first time I have felt likt that!

If I have doubts I usually "test" out the bag with different outfits to see if this fits with my style. If I still worry about it in a week I know it's not for me. Since there is a price increase on Monday, I would hold on to the bag until then (as long as this is within your exchange/return policy). This way if you decide you love it you don't buy at a higher price again.

This is exactly how I felt when I bought mine! It sat untouched for two months I kept telling my husband I loved it I felt so guilty for spending the money on a bag I didn't even like. When I finally wore it I couldn't get enough of it, it's been my go to bag ever since

I understand! I feel that way about certain bags sometimes. If its about money well join the club! I think a lot of ladies feel bad after a bag purchase. I know I have! FYI: the guilt wears off as time goes on! Idk whether thats good or bad! Lol!!!!!

If its about the bag itself well I would return it if ur just not feelin it. It may grow on u or it may not but y take that chance and have it sit in the closet? Ive learned this lesson the hard way! Nowadays if I bring a bag home that I'm not over the moon about I know that it's not for me and return it. Sometimes what looks great in the store or online just isn't right for u at home.