I feel regret!

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
If you really don't know what you want then you'd probably didn't bad it in the first place. Return or exchange for something you truly want.

Binks

Feb 11, 2013
You can always return it, but from my personal experience because I impulse buy a lot and convince myself and others I have lots of regret after. But the purchases that I regret have ended up being my most favourite items ( I don't understand my logic).

If your completely unsatisfied, can it still be returned/exchanged?

Apr 18, 2011
Awwww I often feel this way after I spend so much money :sad: how long have you wanted it . Was it an impulse buy . I think you should keep it and enjoy it for a while . If you change your mind you can always sell it and who knows it may grow on you . Also u beat the price increase :smile:

Last edited:

Nikki2007

Aug 16, 2012
Texas
I have the neverfull in Monogram and Damier Azur.... I just thought it was an impulse buy. Not that I don't like it or that it cost too much but like I told my other half I felt bad after I bought and thats the first time I have felt likt that!

Nico_79

Jan 10, 2013
Ban Island
If I have doubts I usually "test" out the bag with different outfits to see if this fits with my style. If I still worry about it in a week I know it's not for me. Since there is a price increase on Monday, I would hold on to the bag until then (as long as this is within your exchange/return policy). This way if you decide you love it you don't buy at a higher price again.

marlengr

Aug 10, 2010
San Antonio
This is exactly how I felt when I bought mine! It sat untouched for two months I kept telling my husband I loved it I felt so guilty for spending the money on a bag I didn't even like. When I finally wore it I couldn't get enough of it, it's been my go to bag ever since

cherrycookies

Nov 21, 2012
when i buy designer bags, they are bags i absolutely love and have been lusting after them for a while.

i will return it if i have doubts like yours.

Sep 8, 2012
Did you buy it online? Were you able to try it on before you bought it? If I had second thoughts about a bag, I would not buy it.

Masteryoda

Jul 12, 2012
Illinois
I understand! I feel that way about certain bags sometimes. If its about money well join the club! I think a lot of ladies feel bad after a bag purchase. I know I have! FYI: the guilt wears off as time goes on! Idk whether thats good or bad! Lol!!!!!

If its about the bag itself well I would return it if ur just not feelin it. It may grow on u or it may not but y take that chance and have it sit in the closet? Ive learned this lesson the hard way! Nowadays if I bring a bag home that I'm not over the moon about I know that it's not for me and return it. Sometimes what looks great in the store or online just isn't right for u at home.