I feel like such a fool! HELP :(

Kaitlyn30889

Jul 16, 2008
New York
So, about a year and a half ago, I received a 40% off letter after my bag could not be repaired as requested. I have been waiting ever since then for the perfect bag to use it on and I've decided! I just got the Kristin medium leather wallet for my birthday. Now I want the hobo to match! One problem..

I LOST MY LETTER!!!

Please please please, someone tell me that I don't need it and maybe there's some record of me having received one?? It's a stretch, I know. But I'm hoping!!

kuishinbomeow

Apr 16, 2009
OC, CA
Sorry to hear that Kaitlyn. But I never have experience with this 40% letter, so I really don't know what to suggest. Do they sent you the letter or emailed it to you?

MissZiggy

Jan 5, 2010
I also received a 40% off letter for problems with my Carly Signature (and the bag was returned to me). I have known people who have received a full credit for the bag which was then kept by Coach. The 40% off was only good at a full price store. I called Coach on this and told them that this was not such a good deal because many handbags could be purchased at the outlet for less than 40% off. They did agree to send me a gift card instead which the lady I spoke with told me was good at either a full price store or an outlet store. The problem for me is that the closest outlet is almost three hours away!! They should have a record of the letter being sent to you. I still have my letter and I am sure that there is no way that I could use both the letter and the gift card that was sent to me (and I would not do that anyway). If, indeed, they will honor replace your letter consider asking for a gift card instead....it can work out to be a better deal for you. Frankly, I would have rather had the full credit and have them keep my bag.

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
Eastern Iowa
They should have the info stored in thier system. The letter should have your name and some kind of account number on it just like the merchandise credit letters do so, they should be able to tell that you got a letter and that you haven't used it yet. I'd just give them a call.

LovePink

O.G.
Mar 6, 2008
Shopping Online
I heard the story at Coach FP store last week.

Buyer : I want to buy that bag, bbut I left my 40% letter at home
SA : that's fine, I can look up for you.

Then she made a call to somewhere/ someplace, and buyer gave her info to SA such as Name, address...

Then Buyer be able to get it without letter.

So just come to Coach store, and ask them track it for you.

theFlip#2

new with tags
O.G.
Jun 21, 2007
Earth
So, about a year and a half ago, I received a 40% off letter after my bag could not be repaired as requested. I have been waiting ever since then for the perfect bag to use it on and I've decided! I just got the Kristin medium leather wallet for my birthday. Now I want the hobo to match! One problem..

I LOST MY LETTER!!!

Please please please, someone tell me that I don't need it and maybe there's some record of me having received one?? It's a stretch, I know. But I'm hoping!!
You can contact Customer Service @ 800-444-3611, and have them look up your Name/Address record to verify your letter.

When you go into the Boutique, they will need to contact CS themselves for verification because they will need to input the issued number with your transaction to indicate that the discount is being redeemed.

CS is available M-F till 11pm EST & Saturday-Sunday until 7pm EST, so make sure you keep Sat-Sun times in mind if you go on the weekend.

Enjoy your purchases!