I feel like I am in heaven with this Legacy pieces!!!

dimpsogre

Aug 22, 2007
I have been drooling for the past week about Legacy pieces at the outlets. First of all, I live 5 hours from one and worst part is THEY DO NOT SHIP :sad:. All I did this morning is call the outlets in Michigan. I talked to this very friendly and helpful SA at Howell. I told her to save 2 bags for me so my aunt or cousin can pick it up just in case they ever go to the outlet this weekend. After I got off the phone with Rachel, I called my cousin right away..didn't pick up, she works the night shift. I called my aunt, same thing..maybe still at work. I am doomed to pieces :sad:. I called my other aunt and she can't talk to me for a long time because she is going to Lansing and plus she didn't charge her phone. Oh boy! What am I going to do. I called her again in 45 mins. Here's our conversation:

ME: Tita (meaning 'AUNT'), I have 2 questions..please do not hang up on me. Are you on your way to Lansing, right?
AUNT: Yes
ME: Are you going to pass any outlets at all?
AUNT: Yes, in Howell (this time, my heart is about to burst of happiness)
ME: Is there a way you can pick up 2 bags for me at COACH? PLEASE? (begging so hard)
AUNT: Of course! I have to drop by there anyway. Good thing you called me.

I am so relieved!!! I can't believe my luck :yahoo::wlae:. So here's my beauties (got this from eBay)

10341 in Khaki and black trim (does it remind you of Carly? ) $295.20 retails for $698

10331 in Whiskey --the last one they have $331.20 retails for $798

They also have extra 10% OFF today until Sunday. I am so glad I belong to this forum. Thank you so much everyone for being a very good ENABLER!!! BTW, I asked her 3 questions :smile:

Attachments

• 10341.jpg
    10341.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 10331.jpg
    10331.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 76
Big congrats to you! The legacy stuff is sooo gorgeous, and while they have been plentiful at the outlet this week or so, they are going fast, so I'm glad you picked up some gorgeous pieces.

I imagine these will be in bigger demand after Christmas when the supply runs out.... so happy for you!

I have been drooling for the past week about Legacy pieces at the outlets. First of all, I live 5 hours from one and worst part is THEY DO NOT SHIP :sad:. All I did this morning is call the outlets in Michigan. I talked to this very friendly and helpful SA at Howell. I told her to save 2 bags for me so my aunt or cousin can pick it up just in case they ever go to the outlet this weekend.

ME: Tita (meaning 'AUNT'), I have 2 questions..please do not hang up on me. Are you on your way to Lansing, right?
AUNT: Yes
ME: Are you going to pass any outlets at all?
AUNT: Yes, in Howell (this time, my heart is about to burst of happiness)

10341 in Khaki and black trim (does it remind you of Carly? ) $295.20 retails for $698

10331 in Whiskey --the last one they have $331.20 retails for $798

They also have extra 10% OFF today until Sunday. I am so glad I belong to this forum. Thank you so much everyone for being a very good ENABLER!!! BTW, I asked her 3 questions :smile:

I go to Howell all the time now and was SO happy when the outlet opened. I went to Birch Run a few times, but it was just too far. There is a great Thai restaurant in downtown Howell, Thai Cafe.

Congrats on your purchases!

I go to Howell all the time now and was SO happy when the outlet opened. I went to Birch Run a few times, but it was just too far. There is a great Thai restaurant in downtown Howell, Thai Cafe.

Congrats on your purchases!

I was there in Sept. and was not even aware that they have COACH. If only I knew. We also used to live there in Ann Arbor but my husband got a job here in MS. My parents are still in Waterford and the rest of my family in Livonia and Grand Rapids. I miss it there so much.