I feel like crying!!!! am i losin my mind??? lol

mlo918

Nov 14, 2007
soooo.. i have been on a huge hunt for the nikki stonewash blue bag... i know its sold out everwhere but seriously i have no luck at all.. apprantely 2 sites emailed me sayin they just found it in stock a couple days ago and it got sold out right away.. i have been online and lookin everywhere for this bag. and all the sudden it shows up and i cant get one???? i seriously have no luck!!!! im always on the computer but cant seem to find the bag i want!! someone please whip me back into shape... im so sad about this :sad: sorry guys just felt like ranting!!! lol... help a sista out!

Don't you dare apologize for ranting!! Sometimes it's needed.

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I know the feeling of going crazy trying to find a bag you want, I've been there a million times. Maybe you should contact the companies that sold out of them and tell them to immediately call (or e-mail) you if someone returns one.

In the mean time, I'll keep an eye out for ya!

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I know the feeling of going crazy trying to find a bag you want, I've been there a million times. Maybe you should contact the companies that sold out of them and tell them to immediately call (or e-mail) you if someone returns one.

awwww. thanks so much. i thought i was bein rediculous having my little panic attack, lol. i told them to email me as soon as they hear something. lets keep our fingers crossed!!! its just soo crazy how fast these bags go!!

Hey MLO! I know the feeling girlie! Don't worry, I'll definitely keep an eye out for you. I'm sorry you have to go through this though. It's no fun...

But keep ya head up. Once the girls in this forum combine, many things can happen! :tup:

Aww sorry to hear!! But this is a great idea... just let the company know that you're looking for it and get them to contact you if they get it in!! I've made that request from label 360 and they were pretty good at contacting me for one of the clutches that I wanted (not RM).

Hope you find it!