I feel like a posting piggie today! Need opinions though...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been sitting on the bed with my little guy all day taking care of him and his new ear infection, and he's sleeping alot so here I am, posting again! My question - what color accessories would you use with the blue slim Carly? Im kind of at a loss on this one. I was thinking maybe chocolate brown or black, but I dont know...I guess it would help to have the bag in my hand so I can see the actual color. Anyway, just trying to think if I have appropriate wallet/wristlet for makeup/coin purse since Ive never had a bag anywhere near this color. Thanks for your suggestions! Oh, and I'm planning to check outlets on vacation for accessories that I dont have so Ill take specific recommendations!! Heres the bag again for reference.

Attached Files:

2. Actually, possibly even the 2007 watercolor stripe would look good too...or maybe the Scribble??

3. OOh nice - yes I have a Legacy striped wristlet and a capacity wristlet, I was considering that, but what about a wallet? Do you have a matching Legacy wallet too? If so, I am totally jealous!!!

4. Haha - we have very similar taste. I was just looking at those on ebay - I started with the watercolor ponytail scarf, and went on to other matching accessories in this line. Its a definite possibility. Do you think they would be too "summery" to use during the fall, though? I may be able to score some of those pieces at the outlet.

5. Sniped!
    I was going to say this for the summer:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this for the winter:
    [​IMG]

(Both borrowed pics from ebay)

6. You know what, I only have the oxford stripe, not the satin Legacy set. I do have the wristlet, wallet, and that same pouch, though... I never got the other because I was afraid I would snag it up, but I think that was a mistake! I really like the oxford, though, with a lot of the leather bags...sometimes more than the satin. At the moment, though, I really wish I had it for one of my bags!! I'll probably end up getting the new variegated stripe..is that the capacity one you have?? I really like that, but I probably liked the look of the older Legacy wallet better.

7. Yeah, I'm kind of one that usually puts the summer fabric stuff away once fall hits, but I carry all colors of leather except for white even in the fall/winter. I would say at that time, the Legacy stripe is probably better, and I don't know...maybe even the tattersall would look good too?

8. [​IMG]
    I use my blue french purse with my blue carly, the colors match perfectly.:heart: They might still have some at the outlets.

9. I've used my Peace Sign Luggage Tag/Charm to hang on the bag and my little tattersall wristlet inside.

It's a beautiful bag!

10. I would say shades of blue and white would go best.. I don't know if brown would look well with that shade of blue?

11. This may sound off the wall but I like navy blue and light blue combinations. The new navy blue carly accessories might work. I hope your kid feels better! Ear infections stink.

12. Oooo, I like that wallet. I never thought about a Hamptons wallet matching!