I feel bad for my mom for having a daughter like me

My Mom is sweet like that too, aren't we lucky (and spoiled). Although she isn't on board with the price we pay for our handbags. She believes I should limit myself to 1 per year. Hm-hm, yeah, ok....right?? I do try to keep it at 1 per quarter though! :shame: (try, try)

catabie, that’s so lovely of your mom. My mom once did that for me as well so I know how it feels. Both happy and guilty all at once! There’s an old Chinese saying that goes “shì shàng zhi you mā mā hao” meaning “A mother’s love is unsurpassed (in this world)”. Guess we should be thankful for such blessings. All the best for the birth of your baby.

That is very nice of your mom. My mom does a lot of great things for me, but I don't think that she would ever be able to support my bag obsession. She loves my BV, but even though she could easily afford it, she couldn't ever bring herself to pay that much for a bag. One day, I hope to get her one!

catabie, that’s so lovely of your mom. My mom once did that for me as well so I know how it feels. Both happy and guilty all at once! There’s an old Chinese saying that goes “shì shàng zhi you mā mā hao” meaning “A mother’s love is unsurpassed (in this world)”. Guess we should be thankful for such blessings. All the best for the birth of your baby.

That is so true. :heart: I think especially with Asian mothers we'll always be their babies no matter how old we are.

yup. i totally agree. and my mom is a total handbag fanatic too so at least she understands my obsessions.:yahoo:

My mother loves handbags too, but not quite to the degree that I do! When we go shopping together, people think we are sisters since my mom looks young for her age which she of course loves to hear. :P