I feel bad about my neck...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone have read this book...

"I Feel Bad about My Neck: And Other Thoughts Being a Woman" by Nora Ephron

It's HILLARIOUS... I keep laughing out loud when I read this book. I meant IN PUBLIC... I can't help it. I'm still 21, and might not be able to relate a lot to her.. but I loveeeeee itttt :heart:

I bought this book at my campus bookstore.. I read a few sentences and I'm hooked... Especially when there's a chapter on "I Hate My Purse"

I know you guys purse-lover like me cannot understand that.. but it's really funny how she can see a Kelly and be in totally different light than us...

GO and BUY it today....!!!

Seriously, you'll not going to put down the book until you finished reading it... I was so in love with the book that I checked if she has a book signing near my place... Well she has one... in NYC a couple days ago.. *sigh*

2. That's the same lady behind You've Got Mail and even better-- Sleepless in Seattle! I should totally get this book!!!! :yes: :nuts:

3. ^^^And When Harry Met Sally. ;)

I guess Meg Ryan must also like her a lot.

4. I just read this book on a trip! I got it as a gift from a girlfriend and I think I'm going to give it out as presents myself. It was so funny- a perfect quick read that all women can relate to!

5. Or the other way around.

Thanks for the reminder, I saw her on the view and meant to pick it up :smile:

6. Just added it to my Amazon.com "wish list"!

7. I got it today, while I was at the mall, saving it for tonight, if I can't sleep :smile:

8. Yup.. I'm going to give this book for my friends too... It's such a funny great book that I want everyone to read it... :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice