I fancy a brighter bays, can you help me choose?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw a gorgeous bright pink bays in Edinburgh on Thursday, think it may be the same as KLP's new one. It was gorgeous and since I returned the purple cc bays last month I have realised that I would still like a colourful bays.

I just don't know what colour. I seem to be drawn to purples and blue so I am not sure whether to go for one of these colours or move towards something different. I did have a red glove bays however as much as I love red it's not a colour I seem to wear very often.

Can you look at my signature and suggest colours that may suit me or my collection?

TIA

2. What about a Mabel Regular/Hobo in Butterscotch?

Or a Straw A4, Bays or Shimmy ?

Sort of sunny colours.

3. Sorry just realised its just a Bays you were meaning.

Glasgow had straw but it's probably long gone. The pale pink one is lovely too.

4. thanks Corrie, I quite fancy a more vibrant colour. I was just looking on the Mulberry website and the rouge noir is stunning but a bit pricey. I love the lavendar ostrich but that's far too pricey, lol.

5. Lavender Spazzalato?

Yes Rouge/Noir is gorgeous. Dying to see it IRL.

6. #6 Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
    how about a vinyl coated canvas in purple or orange

7. ^^ Snowshoe I had the purple coated canvas and wasn't too fond of it. There is a purple patent on ebay which I quite like but I already have my purple miu miu shopper so think I should perhaps try a different colour.

8. Sorry to go O/T but have you seen the lovely A4 Roxy totes near the door - they are in a pale lavender/pink colour :drool:

9. Why not call around the outlets to see what they have? They may have something that makes you think WOW, that you hadnt already thought about :graucho:

10. #10 Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009

11. Hiya, yes that is a good idea but I'm not sure I want to pay the outlet prices, was hoping for something a little cheaper.

Are you not off to the outlets yourself this weekend or have I got the dates wrong?

12. Hmm, I have the aqua mabel which is a bit greenish. Not sure I would wear green.

Most of my stuff is blue and purples which is probably why I am attracted to those colours of bags.

13. Decided not to do SM just now - as I just got carried away in the sales instead. Will go later in the year.

As for Bicester .. we have a few hours to decide :lol:

14. ^^ lol, do you think you will go? My OH is working this weekend so I can't make it. Shame, I could have done my credit card some serious damage!!!

15. Are they still there? I thought of them as a "heathery" colour. Beautiful. But I am so biased towards A4 at the moment its not true.

Can't get a proper look round Glasgow Mulberry at all this week. Atmospere as oppressive as the weather, :P