I exchanged my silk pattern scarf for....

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. this beauty!! I could not resist! I am already planning on getting the matching shoes and maybe the wristlet. I just love this color blue and the flowers/little sequins add such a pretty touch!

bluescarf.JPG
  2. TOO CUTE!! i liked that too! except i stopped going after it because i realized i would just flip it over to the gorgeous blue, but that would defeat the purpose wouldnt it LOL

3. Very cute@!

4. So cute! Congrats.

5. So cute! Love the sequins!

6. thats so cute! Congrats and enjoy!!

7. Becca I just bought that exact same scarf today. So you know I love it!

8. That scarf is absolutely adorable...can I ask how much?

9. Its so pretty Becca! I think I'm in love :heart:3

10. Its still on the website for $48!

11. Ooh, how are you going to use yours?

12. I'm buying a blue bag (I had to order it because they didn't have it) from them it was a hobo with a brown strap. They had it tied on something else but I didn't like it with that. I'm also going to use it in my hair. I think the flowers and rhinestones give it a great flair!

13. That blue is divine!!!

I'd love to see pics as to how you wear it in your hair! I've been thinking about getting a coach scarf to pull my hair back with. I'm always looking for inspiration. :smile:

14. owww....It's beautiful! :heart: I think it would look good on bags or in your hair! You should take a pic modeling it either on a bag or as a headband. About how long is it? Long enough to make it like a headband and have extra hanging down or just long enough to tie around a pony tail....? So cute! :biggrin:

15. So cute

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice