I exchanged my blue Antigona for this beauty

Hi ladies you probably remember my Royal blue Antigona which was absolutely stunning but I already have 2 very similar blue bags & my first choice had been the orange but when I went to buy it it had sold out but luckily the store had more orange so I jumped at the chance of exchanging the blue for the orange I was a bit worried it would be too similar to my Vermillon Celine Mini but IMO its different enough to justify keeping.

The sun is shining here in the UK & I can't wait to take her out.

E7FC6BA2-04C6-4F68-AAC4-6A8BCED9F16B-131-000001507427A32A_zpsf20905e0.jpg

Here's a comparison pic to Vermillon
CE8B6E25-A85A-424C-893B-BA02140D6B7F-131-00000150AF6DE11C_zpsea2ee06d.jpg

And a few mod pics

C64539B9-0D69-4B2E-B8A2-AA0AEDD8F821-131-00000150E069BC0F_zps5ad8d53b.jpg

D146AD60-3B49-4478-A933-D6A609130D48-131-00000150E9202E29_zpsaf9114a8.jpg

Oh congratulations!!!! She finally arrived! She is perfection in every way and she looks divine on you! Enjoy...maybe I can still sneak one of these in my life sooner than later :graucho: I've very happy for you though!!!! Enjoy in good health :biggrin:

I've always said that if I would own a brightly colored bag, it would be from Givenchy.

Your beautiful bag only confirms my thinking - Givenchy does great colors!

Congrats to you, this bag is stunning and looks great with the other bright, fun hued bags you have pictured.

Thank you so much & I couldn't agree more Givenchy really do some stunning colours :biggrin:

Hi Honey did you keep the gorgeous blue lizard ? I hope you did because its truly stunning :biggrin:

Honestly? I think your grainy orange is MORE stunning but it's all personal choice. No, I didn't keep her and it wasn't too painful after all when I took her back. No doubt she is gone but I haven't checked. I will skulk around Holts because I never stay away too long :P

I noticed that Jennifer Garner has the navy lizard antigona but whatever, it wasn't my top pick. If ever I'm lucky enough to have one or even two, they will be plain grainy or plain calf (such as blue calf) I will leave the fancier ones alone.

I have to consign a lot of shoes, boots & handbags; then I'll have more space to properly organize & welcome something new home. I simply LOVE your new orange antigona! I think you made the right choice :biggrin:

Honestly? I think your grainy orange is MORE stunning but it's all personal choice. No, I didn't keep her and it wasn't too painful after all when I took her back. No doubt she is gone but I haven't checked. I will skulk around Holts because I never stay away too long :P

I noticed that Jennifer Garner has the navy lizard antigona but whatever, it wasn't my top pick. If ever I'm lucky enough to have one or even two, they will be plain grainy or plain calf (such as blue calf) I will leave the fancier ones alone.

I have to consign a lot of shoes, boots & handbags; then I'll have more space to properly organize & welcome something new home. I simply LOVE your new orange antigona! I think you made the right choice :biggrin:

I know exactly what you mean if your not loving the bag its a lot of money & better to wait until something comes along that you truly love.

I loved my blue one but as gorgeous as it was I loved the orange more but if I had the money I'd have both :graucho: now I must remember to do the Lottery not that I'm a lucky person but we can dream ;)

I know exactly what you mean if your not loving the bag its a lot of money & better to wait until something comes along that you truly love.

I loved my blue one but as gorgeous as it was I loved the orange more but if I had the money I'd have both :graucho: now I must remember to do the Lottery not that I'm a lucky person but we can dream ;)

Both...you said it! Ha, ha...good things come in pairs even if they're different colours :cool: