I exchanged my blue Antigona for this beauty

Nov 9, 2010
In Handbag Heaven
Hi ladies you probably remember my Royal blue Antigona which was absolutely stunning but I already have 2 very similar blue bags & my first choice had been the orange but when I went to buy it it had sold out but luckily the store had more orange so I jumped at the chance of exchanging the blue for the orange I was a bit worried it would be too similar to my Vermillon Celine Mini but IMO its different enough to justify keeping.

The sun is shining here in the UK & I can't wait to take her out.

Here's a comparison pic to Vermillon

And a few mod pics

Sugar Cane

Nov 20, 2012
Oh wow this is beautiful! The orange is just gorgeous and definitely very different from vermillion IMO Congrats :biggrin:

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
i love how soft and pastel-y the givenchy ant is, and it really goes well with your outfit too. nice contrast with the structure of the bag and the color...you definitely picked a winner!

zodiac_thr

O.G.
Oct 15, 2009
Congratulation on this beauty, i remembered you wanted this one for awhile. I really like the variety of your bags collection!

Nov 9, 2010
In Handbag Heaven
i love how soft and pastel-y the givenchy ant is, and it really goes well with your outfit too. nice contrast with the structure of the bag and the color...you definitely picked a winner!
Thanks honey I love the colour...... I was surprised that my Mum commented on how nice it was & this is quite rare for her :graucho:

poohbag

O.G.
May 6, 2008
Beautiful bag! Nice pop of color without it being too loud and in your face. Complements your outfit very well!

shoppingpal

shop,shop,shop
O.G.
Aug 27, 2009
Washington, DC
designerdiva40 said:
Hi ladies you probably remember my Royal blue Antigona which was absolutely stunning but I already have 2 very similar blue bags & my first choice had been the orange but when I went to buy it it had sold out but luckily the store had more orange so I jumped at the chance of exchanging the blue for the orange I was a bit worried it would be too similar to my Vermillon Celine Mini but IMO its different enough to justify keeping.

And a few mod pics
Great color! Congrats!

Mar 19, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Orange is such a gorgeous colour! Good choice! Is it the medium size? ;)

And a few mod pics

loveable

Dec 18, 2011
I loved your blue Antigona when you revealed it but this orange one is just as gorgeous. Congrats!

Aluxe

The Gimme-Queen
O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
DCA via the DMV via NGA
I've always said that if I would own a brightly colored bag, it would be from Givenchy.

Your beautiful bag only confirms my thinking - Givenchy does great colors!

Congrats to you, this bag is stunning and looks great with the other bright, fun hued bags you have pictured.