I exchanged my Black First for a brand new 06 Grenat City!!! LOTS OF PIX :)

StarBrite310

Purse Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
L.A.
Well I loved the black First but I just have waaay too many black bags and I also felt it may be too small for everyday. I have always wanted a City and for some reason never got one! Anyway I went back to Bal LA today and took a look at their Grenat Cities. I fell in love with it! I looove maroon and after seeing Nicole Richie wearing her maroon City in a new photo of her I knew I wanted this color. By the way is this the one she has or is it the Bordeaux from 05?

Anyway, I am so surprised how amazing the leather is because I heard so many people say 06 leather is awful, but I dunno about that! This of course is Chevre and is thick and buttery and squooshy and I love her :love::yahoo: Did I make a good choice?

glossie

Jun 30, 2007
BalLA has oldies too??! what other 06 colours/styles did you see? was it Alex who attended to you? congrats! leather looks good indeed.

erica1451

is on a purse ban :(
Jul 29, 2006
NYC
Great choice! Grenat is one of my favorite colors ever :heart: The leather looks really yummy!:drool: Congrats!!!

simona7

Bag Lady
Jul 15, 2007
Yes, great choice! I love grenat and the leather on yours looks yummy! Is this the only one they had or do they have more in this color?

May 20, 2007
i think you made a great choice! u can always get black later on
so do they have a lot of oldies? any other colors u remember? :smile: