I exchanged my Black First for a brand new 06 Grenat City!!! LOTS OF PIX :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well I loved the black First but I just have waaay too many black bags and I also felt it may be too small for everyday. I have always wanted a City and for some reason never got one! Anyway I went back to Bal LA today and took a look at their Grenat Cities. I fell in love with it! I looove maroon and after seeing Nicole Richie wearing her maroon City in a new photo of her I knew I wanted this color. By the way is this the one she has or is it the Bordeaux from 05?

Anyway, I am so surprised how amazing the leather is because I heard so many people say 06 leather is awful, but I dunno about that! This of course is Chevre and is thick and buttery and squooshy and I love her :love::yahoo: Did I make a good choice?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GORGEOUS bag, the leather is just scrumptious!!! CONGRATS!!!

3. Nice trade StarBrite!!! LOVE It~! :tup:

4. BalLA has oldies too??! what other 06 colours/styles did you see? was it Alex who attended to you? congrats! leather looks good indeed.

5. Great choice! Grenat is one of my favorite colors ever :heart: The leather looks really yummy!:drool: Congrats!!!

6. it's gorgeous congrats!

7. Great Choice:tup: .. Look at the leather ...:drool::drool: OMG! Nice & Yummy~
    Congrats!!!

8. Gorgeous! You did good.

9. I have a Grenat as well and the leather is incredible - looks like yours - 06 may have gotten a bad rap from time to time but they sure got it right sometimes.

10. Lovely lovely color.... and the leather looks great. Surprised that Bal LA would have bags from 06. I thought Bal LA just recently opened?

11. You surely made a good choice! Look at the leather/color combo, it's TDF! Congrats!

12. Yes, great choice! I love grenat and the leather on yours looks yummy! Is this the only one they had or do they have more in this color?

13. They have two more in stock :yes: You should get one!!

14. i think you made a great choice! u can always get black later on
    so do they have a lot of oldies? any other colors u remember? :smile:

15. Great trade! Your grenat looks fab! congrats!!