I encountered the RUDEST and DUMBEST SA today

what a weird, awful SA! And of course as rude as can be. She must not love bags if she can't understand some people like a bag shape so much they might want it in different materials!
BTW, which bag were you wearing?

That's the strangest thing I've ever heard. Even if she wanted the bag for herself, there's virtually no way she could have it, since I heard from another SA that getting an It Bag is tough for them.

It seems like many SAs think they have the right to pass judgement on a customer, as if they weren't 'good enough' for a certain bag or style. I would have said to her 'Get your manager NOW.'

that's so weird/stupid!!

Since you asked for a denim cabas, obviously you know what bag you wanted to look at. Wow...I'd either complain to the manager or ignore her and find another SA (if you really wanted the bag)

:cursing: UGH!!!! That tics me off!!!!!! I would have said something then and there...and while her jaw was still on the floor I would have asked for the manger to personally help me...absolutely no excuse....what a beeyotch!!!!!:cursing: