I emailed Nicole Richie about her fake bags...

agree!

as if Nicole would give two damns... IF the email even made it past the assistant who manages the email folder.
OK how about this for a scenario ? The asst. definitely destroyed the email saying the bags were fake because Nicole gave her the funds to buy the authentic B bags and instead the asst. bought the fakers on the street and pocketed the cash!?!?!?!??!
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
OK someone has to amuse themselves here....

OK how about this for a scenario ? The asst. definitely destroyed the email saying the bags were fake because Nicole gave her the funds to buy the authentic B bags and instead the asst. bought the fakers on the street and pocketed the cash!?!?!?!??!
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
OK someone has to amuse themselves here....

You're probably spot on there!:lol:

I think the op intended it as a joke, and if Nicole R. carries fakers she should be called out on it. She wasn't questioning Nicole's bags authenticity, because it is obvious they are fake. People worship her (obviously), and I would want to know if my stylist handed me a couple of fake bags to carry. So calm down, I don't think the op intended on taking Nicole down, it was more of a chuckle two years ago.

lol, the people getting wound up over this need to chill out, so what if the op has time on her hands, so what if its an old thread, if you haven't read it then its new to you. Nicole should not carry fakes, endorsing the fake trade is wrong end of

Impasto and Von -- ITA! :smile: This is a purse forum and the manufacturing, selling, and wearing of fakes is not condoned here. Nicole has been known to carry both real and fake Bals, so the OP assumed Nicole just wasn't paying attention to authenticity. Since Nicole is in the public eye and was wearing Bals almost every day, the OP tried, on a lark, to notify her about the fake ones. It was like a courtesy notification. I doubt that she, nor anyone else, ever *really* expected a response from Nicole.

Also, mods on this forum have always encouraged posters to search for OLD THREADS before posting a brand new one, since chances are your topic/question has been discussed before. People shouldn't be so surprised whenever an old thread is revived. :rolleyes: