I dunno what I can add for pizazz on my black sophia?

LunaLove

@LunaPrat
Mar 15, 2011
I have the daisy fob and the purple owl fob, but it does not seem to look good. I think I need something a little more simple? I was thinking a ponytail scarf but I don't like a lot of logos? Also I prefer the actual links and not the keychain circles cause I am scared they will fall.

I found something a fossil charm I like, but it does not have the size listed? I had actually seen a fellow TPF with a fossil fob on a grey sophia and it looks great, but these are bracelet charms...will they be too small? It looks rather hefty...I mean the stones and all?

Here is a link, what do you guys think? Has anyone ever seen them in real life?

http://www.fossil.com/en_US/shop/tu...En&Ntt=turtle&pn=sr&rec=1&imagePath=JA3709040

Juicy Couture charms are technically bracelet charms and a lot of people use them on their bags so I am sure it would be ok. I haven't seen Fossil charms IRL so I can't comment on them. I didn't know they had them till now. The one you linked looks cute though

lunalove,

Here is how I jazzed up my black/silver sophia.

I am not sure what to use this fall/winter but I love the poppy petal print.

I love love love this bag.

Attachments

• IMG_0795[1].JPG
    IMG_0795[1].JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0794[1].JPG
    IMG_0794[1].JPG
    46 KB · Views: 71
I think since it's a bracelet charm it will be quite tiny. Try etsy.com there are some really talented people out there that make bag charms and I bet you could find a seller that would custom make one for you.

I put that glittery flower fob on mine, the multicolored one. But then I took it off and put it on my opal highlight since I'm going to use it soon.

Attachments

• IMG_1014_copy.JPG
    IMG_1014_copy.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 63