I Dropped My Bottle Of Perfume...

LovesYSL

O.G.
Aug 13, 2009
I bought a bottle of Narciso Rodriguez For Her in New York at Bloomingdales at the beginning of the month and it fell off my night stand a couple nights ago and now the spritzer won't work. It still appears to work normally but no fragrance comes out. Does anyone know how to remedy this? Should I call the Bloomingdale's near me for a new bottle? I'm bummed!

Lucky you didnt smash the bottle!

Possibly Bloomingdales can help you out. Maybe if you don't mention that you dropped it, they could easily replace it for you? Its a bit dishonest but atleast they can return it to the distributor as damaged.

Can you pull the plastic nozzle/spritz part off and then put it back on? Sometimes it just gets a little jammed.
I wouldn't try to get a replacement bottle; it wasn't defective when you bought it.
If you can't get it to work, you can probably decant it into an atomizer.

Maybe try... if there is the little hole where the perfume comes out, take a small needle and poke it in there. If It doesn't work I would go to bloomie's and not mention that you dropped it. See if they can help you.

Can you pull the plastic nozzle/spritz part off and then put it back on? Sometimes it just gets a little jammed.
I wouldn't try to get a replacement bottle; it wasn't defective when you bought it.
If you can't get it to work, you can probably decant it into an atomizer.
I was gonna suggest an atomizer as well.

I don't know how but I managed to fix it! I was originally going to decant it but the top will NOT unscrew no matter how hard I twisted it. In the end I just kept trying to spray it and like five minutes later it began working again. Thank goodness!
Thank you for your input everyone!