I dream purses...

1. I've been going through some purse blog withdrawl, so I spent most of my day yesterday playing catch up and yearning for more new purses. So I went to bed and what did I dream of??? Which purse to buy! I literally had several different purse buying dreams. All were about which color Balenciaga to buy. I know I can't be alone in this and wanted to share!

2. Hehe last night I dreamt I bought a speedy ...now I'm craving one :shame:

3. You are not alone! Every once in awhile I will dream about purses. My most recent one was of a LV speedy 25.:shame:.

4. :lol:

Which color did you decide on in the dream? :biggrin:

5. I dream about them sometimes :love:

6. Cristina,

I really want the cognac (first choice), black, or rose pink in either the twiggy, city, or first. I've only seen one in person, so I can't say which style I would like best. Now I know why I'm having so many purse dreams!

7. lol when i got a mani-pedi the other day, the color i chose is exactly the same as the LV fuschia vernis, right down the the bluish undertones and shimmer. i didn't even realize it until i had it on, lol. the choice was completely subconcious but it's EXACTLY the same. we're kind of a pathetic lot sometimes, aren't we? hehe.

8. The cognac is one of the new colors, right? It's a pretty color :love: I was just at ateliernaff looking at the 3 new color swatches for spring (love the emerald!).

I like all 3 styles! I have an apple green first and I really love it. It fits everything I have with room to spare. The twiggy is a really unique shape in my opinion :biggrin:

When are you thinking about buying? You have to post pictures! I'm thinking my next bag will be a twiggy or city :nuts:

9. I saw the cognac in person today--really beautiful--much richer looking than the swatch. The emerald is enticing as well. The orange wasn't available where I was, and the only style was the First. Fortunately I want a City bag next, or one of those new colors would have come home with me!

I dream purses, too. A lot. If there is a particular one I am lusting over, it captures a lot of dream space, and often in strange contexts. I could be dreaming about running with my dogs, and then, all of a sudden, there's the bag I want!

10. I dream about purse I'm bidding on or purse I'm thinking of getting in the store.

11. You're not alone. I dream of a First or a City everynight. I want one in Ink.Two weeks... Two weeks.. *sigh*

12. I really want the cognac color now! But then again I think I don't have a new black bag... Ack! I guess it all depends on availability.

13. hehehe, me too i've been wondering how you all are - ive been away all weekend!!! yes totally dreaming of dior gaucho!!! weee heee!

14. Nope, you're not alone. First, I had the Balenciaga City Bag dream...then the Chloe Silverado Satchel dream. Lately, the dreams have been about LV. *SIGH*:lol:

15. I tend to find that my day dreaming is about purchasing something, usually bags. It is so weird because I think about bags unconsciously when I'm out everyday. I look at nearly every persons bag that I walk by...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice