i double-dog dare you to walk into a boutique and ask whether this is real.

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

:nuts: omg, WHAT were they thinking??????? :yucky:

2. no WAY! oh, my...now that is just a special kind of hideous. someone had a traumatizing nightmare involving an unsavory episode between a drag bag, a birkin and a malnourished cow, and this is the result. ugh.

3. i take it you don't want the link so you can bid on it?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Oh dear Lord now THAT'S a looker!!!!!

5. Aww.. I think the little key ring pouch thing is cute, lol! Ok, what's that link?:P:P:P

6. yeah, we really do need the link, just to see who's selling this beauty.

btw, DQ, your new avatar is totally endearing!

7. DQ: LOOOOOOOVE your new avatar!! :heart::heart:

8. Good god! What on earth is that? It's hideous!

9. why thank you, bete-noir and fesdu! though you would never know it from this picture he's a cranky old man who bit me twice the weekend i went to try him out! :lol: :lol: :lol:

and i just :heart: him to pieces.

10. ^^ DQ, he's a gorgeous horse. Looks a bit cheeky tho.. like he's got that Robert Deniro, "You talkin to me?!" look.:lol:

11. All right, DQ, I'll take you up on your dare! I'll take it into Hermes for authentication.

12. ^ DQ ~ Gorgeous Horse......Yucky Bag!!!

13. for the laughs, i hope -- PLEASE don't tell me this is authentic hermes designed by the same :cursing: idiot who thought up those spandex leggings! :sweatdrop:

14. I want it. I like it. I gotta have it. I'll trade you my fuschia ostrich birkin for it.

The horse, that is, not the hideous bag.....:lol: :lol:

15. DQ, thanks for the pic, it made for some morning giggles!

Loooove your old cranky man, he looks like he has a sense of humour!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice