I dont want double eyelid, what procedures are there?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Beginners question, I have unsymmetrical single eyelids, I wish to have wider and unsymmetrical eyes, I remember someone told me for me to get what I want, I need to have eyelid surgery, just wondering if that is true, and also regarding to widening eyes, is that also possible without opening the lid?
  2. Blepharoplasty, the procedure you're referring to, creates a double lid. If you wish to maintain your mono lid but want symmetry, surgery is probably the only option. I would consult with a plastic surgeon who specializes in asymmetry in eyes.