I don't want a red one, but this is NIIICE!!!!!

1. Very nice - similar to one I have!! Love the rouge h!

2. it's stunning and classic! just beautiful!

3. It is lovely, isn't it? Just thought I'd put it here in case anyone was in the market.....????:biggrin:

4. Better not show this one to Shopmom!

5. classic and elegant!

6. So beautiful but I'd prefer it in a 32 cm. Glad it's not so I won't be tempted!!
    Ahhhhh Chevre!!!!!!

7. Oh very funny.....I already saw it, so there! :P

you guys crack me up....:lol: :lol:

8. I KNEW it!!!!!!!!!!!! I just KNEW it!!!!!!!!

Shopmom, in your "travels on the web", can you give me a heads up if you see a Kelly in green??????? You seem to be more 'efficient' than me at finding things!!!!!:yes:

9. You guys just better give me your lists because I swear if I look for you, I won't buy for me!!!!! You'll really be doing me and my DH (not to mention the bank account) a HUGE favor! Just....send me the dang lists!!!!!

10. You're so funny!!

Ok, green (by that I mean vert anis, chartreuse or a "pale" green - did that pistache that costa buy actually turn out to be pistache or vert anis???) anyway....32 souple (but I would consider rigide) pall h/w - leather I'm open to...

OR

Black box calf 28 or 32 rigide pall h/w

BUT must be reasonable $$$...I don't want to pay thousands above retail - I'd rather wait it out!!!!!!!

THANKS SHOPMOM!!!!!!!!!:heart:

11. it is beautiful unfortunately its souple and with palladium hardware. i just like rouge h better with gold i think it compliments the colour better

12. It's beautiful but I have to agree with my fellow Jewish friend Lilach. :cool: I prefer rouge with gold hardware.

13. Gosh - I love this bag. The color is so me, and the size is perfect too... I'll need to sell my gold one though...hmm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice