I don't understand

I love the history and craftsmanship. Due to my education I really enjoy the background of LV, most of it anyway.

LV is good for me. Why? because it stopped my impulsive purchases. I have saved more $$ buy being obsessed with LV. I always stop and think now before I buy/shop, every dollar could add up toward a new bag.

this thread is quickly reaffirming my LV love. for me it is bc they r (i hope) better made then another brands and as others have said such classics. i love carrying the same speedy Audrey Hepburn used!

I like products with history and tradition.

I like well made products. I take quiet satisfaction in knowing I own a piece of that tradition and quality, and the longevity of my bags has proven it to be true.

I love the history and craftsmanship. Due to my education I really enjoy the background of LV, most of it anyway.

LV is good for me. Why? because it stopped my impulsive purchases. I have saved more $$ buy being obsessed with LV. I always stop and think now before I buy/shop, every dollar could add up toward a new bag.

same here!

I like products with history and tradition.

I like well made products. I take quiet satisfaction in knowing I own a piece of that tradition and quality, and the longevity of my bags has proven it to be true.

ITA

If i wanted status then I would buy Hermes (which I very much do not like) etc...But I just like LV. Im not rich, I work hard for every dollar and LV will last and aways be in style. For me the price is right for what you get.

I love it because
-LV makes durable, beautiful, and verities of handbags.
-It is always in style and always age appropriate. LV will grow 'old' with you.
-LV goes with everything and anything. Anything and everything goes with an LV.
-If I paid retail for a NEW bag, so does someone else. There isn't going to be "sale" "outlet" price. Next year, my bag will worth more than what I paid for. Even Chanel and BV go on sale.