I don't understand

Louis Vuitton is such an established well-known name. But, my interest is not for its label status, but for quality and the history behind each bag.

Fashion expresses an individual, without the use of words. For say, what we wear or what we carry represent us.

Designers/Brands make it easier for us. They construct RTW, bags, shoes, etc, hoping for our interest and hoping for good sales. Its a cycle. They envision an image of an individual in their creations, its for us to choose if we wish to partake in their vision.

Vuitton designs Monogram bags that are craved by so many men and women. Natural Vachetta is one of the brands quality. The ability to make a bag yours, just by carrying it. To individualize through the oxidation of mere leather, thats stellar for me.

Last, how something like the Monogram Canvas can inspire so many artists, Jacobs, Sprouse, Prince, Murakami, to alter and change the appearence of the logo. Whether, Graffiti, Multicolor, or even Watercolor, its stellar.

So, basically, I ranted on. But, I love fashion! Its a subject where I love talking about and talking to people about. Its amazing. How something like Johannes Vermeer's portrait of the girl with the pearl earring can inspire the Mirage line of bags and also influence Scarlett J's position in the ad campaign. Its quite beautiful.

Ok, Ill stop there!

It has everthing I am looking for.....

Quality
Reasonable Price
Variety / classic style
Holds its value
And most of all.....these bags were meant to be used, and everyone of my bags not only last but looks good throught the years Ive had them..

Truely, you have to try it to see if its for you like anything else, I for one just am hooked!!!!!!

No. 1 reason: I love the designs!
No. 2 I'm a lazy shopper, I admit...There is so little information about the releases from other design houses and I can't be bothered to go find them.

Maybe my eyes are just not open to other design houses, but whenever I look into the windows of the other stores, nothing catches my attention. And if the info is not forthcoming, I'm not going to waste my time.

I like LV because it is timeless and elegant, unless you're carrying a fake :yucky:

Also, I received a mono speedy 30 as a gift many years ago and carried it until the handles almost turned black....talk about a good purchase. I used that baby for over 10 years. I also buy less expensive brands like Coach, but a lot of Coach styles tend to look really dated within 2 years.

Besides the quality, style and history-loving LV is like being in lust with someone-you may not be able to explain the attraction but it makes your heart race and you just have to have it!:graucho:

I never EVER thought I would be an LV fan. I've bought and (later) sold most of the brands out there, and typically went for more under the radar high end bags. I bought an LV a couple of months ago, however, and I am hooked! I've subsequently emptied my closet of virtually everything else, and now have 5 LVs (2 mono, 1 damier, 1 antheia and 1 epi) plus a complement of small items (wallet, cosmetic case, etc.). I do like the history behind the brand and its heritage, and feel like it's more the right "level" for me. I have owned Valextra and Hermes in the past but always felt like my lifestyle and income level didn't quite measure up to the pricetag of those bags.

I bore of most things in life: clothes, accessories, shoes (and even some people) but I never bore of LV + their designs.

They have a rich history. They NEVER go on sale which makes it valuable opposed to other fashion houses like Gucci etc. I would at at this point in my life, LV is what matches me financially. Probably for another 5 years. Then I'd be onto Chanel. Then maybe Hermes. lol

i never look at luxury goods until my parents gave me one as a present. after that, i start to learn abobut LV. how durable they are, and how well made they are.

2nd reason is, they are classic. timeless~ never go out of style.

3rd reason is , all the LV supporters in TPF are very warm and supportive. gives out honest opinion/vote, and support buying original!!! if many ppl around me support fake LV, i will get very turn off and never get smth from LV.

I love the fact that LV has been around for a very long time. Also, the bags are classics, never go out of style. A woman can carry any of the bags for years and years, and no one ever thinks she is carrying an "old" or out of style bag. The craftsmanship is wonderful, and I love the exclusivity of the brand ( maybe a little snobby sounding? LOL). I tried the brand not too long ago with 1 bag to see if I would feel the love, I just bought my 10th LV and I'm still totally in love.