I don't understand how to Bonanzle auction

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am sorry if this is just me being a complete thicko but I can't find how to make my item an auction. I've listed it weeks ago and this way it will end up an online antique and just stay there forever.
    Anyone got a step by step on how to make a listing an auction? I love it for not being 'bay but am not getting the hang of it.

2. You can't! Bonz is a BIN OBO site.

3. Aha I am a thicko! :yahoo:

;)

Thanks for clearing that up, I had no idea.

4. Its ok!!! We always talk about how comparable it is to eBay, just not auction wise!

5. As AC said, no auctions at Bonanzle. I recommend you go over the selling info on Bonanzle, and any other website you decide to use, BEFORE you list. I say this because too often we hear about terrible problems that could've been avoided if the people involved had simply read the instructions prior to jumping into these very turbulent waters. KWIM?

6. :goodpost:

7. I think that bonanzle is MUCH easier to use than the bay. It doesn't take much time to read the selling info and it's also much more intuitive than the bay. Plus Mark at support is very fast at answering any questions! I love bonanzle!