I don't think you will ever see Hermes here

Rose100

Carpe handbag!
O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
I have been following this thread for a while.

Hope it's OK to link it here, because it is the funniest thread I ever found, anywhere. :roflmfao:

Have any of you followed it? And is there any H item you think would belong on this thread? I have a hard time thinking Hermes ever made anything ridiculous.

What were they thinking thread :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

that thread is hilarious!

have you seen this Hermes beauty?

attachment.php

Attachments

• spongebob hermes.jpg
    spongebob hermes.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 422

Attachments

• himalaya.jpg
    himalaya.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 413
Oh,my!
I can't for the life of me understand why the name "Himalaya." As for the bag... I keep tipping my head from side to side. Can't decide how to look at that...um...piece.
Thank you for finding those! :greengrin: I'm going to bed smiling!

eta: I think I've figured it out. From Wikitravel:
The Himalaya are a home to a diverse number of people, languages, and religions. Generally speaking Islam is prevalent in the west, Hinduism in the southern ranges of the eastern Himalaya, and Buddhism in the northern ranges of the western Himalaya. While there are numerous languages spoken, Hindi/Urdu (when written, they are two totally different languages, when spoken they are nearly interchangeable) will take you very far, as it is understood by the majority in the Pakistani, and Indian Himalaya. In Nepal it's not very useful, but it does have significant overlap with Nepali, and as such gives you a head start with that language.