I don't think I will be buying anymore Poppy =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlsephoralover

Coach & LV excite me
O.G.
Aug 31, 2009
So...the other day I posted my new Poppy Kaleidoscope wristlet.....http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/feeling-anything-but-blue-pce-reveal-567022.html
And...so today I take it out to cut the tags and use it...and what do I notice but some of that stupid gray glue stuff they use on the fabric....now it is delicate fabric, but still I scratch at it gently. The glue pretty much stays but some of the coloring has faded!!!!! :nuts::shocked: So, I stop...think maybe I will try a baby wipe or something....then I notice another spot! So....not sure if I should just take it back or what. Not to mention, my Poppy Kaleidoscope bag is made from this very delicate fabric! Help!! Need advice...what would you ladies do?

Oh! Almost forgot...I had the Poppy Graffiti wristlet and it also had a glue issue....what is up with that?!

Last edited:
^^ I should have said that particular fabric. I do have a Lurex Groovy and have had no problems at all with it. I think that the the Kaleidoscope and the Graffiti print are very light emphasizing flaws more that normally.

Is it tacky? Like.. The stuff they used to stick cards in the credit card offers? I had glue like that on most of the things I've bought from the outlet. I used packing tape and it pulled it off like a charm! Even on my lurex!

Is it tacky? Like.. The stuff they used to stick cards in the credit card offers? I had glue like that on most of the things I've bought from the outlet. I used packing tape and it pulled it off like a charm! Even on my lurex!
no it's kind of more gooey but...that is a good idea! Thanks!

Ack, that sucks! I would definitely return it!

Why do you want the thread closed? I think the mods try to avoid closing threads unless there is too much drama. I am a mod on another forum, and having to close each thread once the OP received their answer would be quite time consuming!

Status
Not open for further replies.