i don't think i got scammed from rakuten seller...

babyLV

Sofa King Banned
Mar 7, 2012
Hi ladies omg i am sooo frustrated, annoyed, sad etc...i ordered/purchased a pre-loved chanel bag from rakuten last monday..and my bag has not shipped yet WTF?!!! the fact that they don't ship internationally has nothing to do with why they didn't freakin ship my bag yet (i registered on tenso.com and used that as my shipping address)...i emailed seller and they said something like since it's credit card have to wait to clear wtf does that mean?? i already called my cc company and approved/cleared the payment so idk why store in japan has to verify and even so, how friggin long does it take????? i then emailed em saying i would just like refund/cancel my order but no response after that...nothing is/was charged on my card yet so idk wtf is going on please anybody help!! i can obviously get chanel bag elsewhere i just don't want to yet because what if the rak store finally does charge it and ship it then i have 2 bags which wouldn't be bad at all but i cannot afford 2 at the moment!! pls any input tia love you guys!~

How long has it been since you last contacted them? Remember, the time difference and the fact that it's a weekend. Did you call your credit card company? Have them block the charge (or freeze your account).

How long has it been since you last contacted them? Remember, the time difference and the fact that it's a weekend. Did you call your credit card company? Have them block the charge (or freeze your account).

ya i am aware of the time difference...the most recent email from them was feb. 22 saying:
Thank you very much for choosing: LIFE TIME: online shop.
We would like to notify you that we were able to confirm your order.

There was a report when it wanted you to delay sending out by the convenience of the system more than Rakuten Ichiba.

Thank you for this time.
Were contacted and asked to delay delivery system, due to excuse me from Rakuten.
We will not be able to send it out until you get permission from us than Rakuten Indeed excuse me.
We only ask that you wait a little longer.

and right away i replied saying:
what i don't understand; why i have to wait so long...i am going to wait until monday and if my item not ship on monday then please cancel my order and give me refund thank you

and everytime i ask for cancel my order i never get any email back...i ordered/purchased the bag on feb. 18th!!!! i mean come on how freakin long does it take to verify or whatever a credit card???? i bought a lv bag few yrs ago on rakuten and no problem, got my bag within less than a week

ya i am aware of the time difference...the most recent email from them was feb. 22 saying:
Thank you very much for choosing: LIFE TIME: online shop.
We would like to notify you that we were able to confirm your order.

There was a report when it wanted you to delay sending out by the convenience of the system more than Rakuten Ichiba.

Thank you for this time.
Were contacted and asked to delay delivery system, due to excuse me from Rakuten.
We will not be able to send it out until you get permission from us than Rakuten Indeed excuse me.
We only ask that you wait a little longer.

and right away i replied saying:
what i don't understand; why i have to wait so long...i am going to wait until monday and if my item not ship on monday then please cancel my order and give me refund thank you

and everytime i ask for cancel my order i never get any email back...i ordered/purchased the bag on feb. 18th!!!! i mean come on how freakin long does it take to verify or whatever a credit card???? i bought a lv bag few yrs ago on rakuten and no problem, got my bag within less than a week

I don't understand their message to you. Why don't you just call your credit card company.

I don't understand their message to you. Why don't you just call your credit card company.

i did!! oh you mean to block the payment/charges etc?? ya but i monitor it everyday and i don't see any activity; idk wth is going on but it doesn't take this long for japanese/foreign countries to clear U.S. credit card right?? btw a member of tpf told me that all rakuten sellers/stores are legit because it's by government or something??

i did!! oh you mean to block the payment/charges etc?? ya but i monitor it everyday and i don't see any activity; idk wth is going on but it doesn't take this long for japanese/foreign countries to clear U.S. credit card right?? btw a member of tpf told me that all rakuten sellers/stores are legit because it's by government or something??

Is the charge pending or completed? I too had similar experience before, I got an automated message from the shop confirming my order only to get a cancellation email a week later saying they do not take foreign credit card. I called my credit card company and they told me there was no issue on my end but it was the seller's choice to not complete the transaction :sad:

Is the charge pending or completed? I too had similar experience before, I got an automated message from the shop confirming my order only to get a cancellation email a week later saying they do not take foreign credit card. I called my credit card company and they told me there was no issue on my end but it was the seller's choice to not complete the transaction :sad:

idk but i don't see any charge on my card just yet...i checked the store's payment policy etc and says they take/accept credit card...nevertheless i wish they would be quick about it and just tell me let me know whatever so i can friggin buy elsewhere; ya this makes me not want to buy anything from japan again

When did you purchase the bag? Since it is alot of money, the seller usually wait until the payment have been clear to ship out the bag. Just give them some time. If one week pass by and they still not ship out your bag then just call your credit card and get your mone back.

When did you purchase the bag? Since it is alot of money, the seller usually wait until the payment have been clear to ship out the bag. Just give them some time. If one week pass by and they still not ship out your bag then just call your credit card and get your mone back.

i ordered/purchased the bag on feb. 18th!!!! no country takes this long to clear payment

So call your credit card company and cancel the transaction; tell them you do not authorize it, and let the seller know you cancelled it. Move on and find another bag. :smile:
wait the minute...she was authorized to make the purchase and now you were telling her tell the credit card company that wasn't authorized???

To me, tell the truth, the whole truth, but just the truth !

wait the minute...she was authorized to make the purchase and now you were telling her tell the credit card company that wasn't authorized???

To me, tell the truth, the whole truth, but just the truth !

k! hummm tenso emailed me saying the store emailed them and shipped my bag to them....i REALLLY hope it's an authentic chanel