I don't REALLY know what this means.........

shopmom i've added a lot of pics to the bolide thread, starting back on page 13, but the last one i've added at the end is a green bolide - have a peek and tell me what shade you think that is.

No, PBC I think it was Eric.....I'll make sure once my little package arrives in a few days 'cause I told him to send me a batch of business cards too......

OOOOHHHH!!! that's right shopmom! i totally forgot about eric too!! he's very soft spoken and young too. he and josh both helped me last month. DH and i were surprised he was the manager. he helped locate for me the poncho that lavan has.....

shopmom i've added a lot of pics to the bolide thread, starting back on page 13, but the last one i've added at the end is a green bolide - have a peek and tell me what shade you think that is.

HH I don't think it's Vert Feuillage or Vert Anis but it could maybe be Chartreusse?????? Maybe?

FOPDUCK - did you really like the one you tried in NYC???? Is it closer to like a deep Moss color?

I was also told there's another green called "Vert Foret".....anyone hear of this one????

Vert Feuillage is very different from vert anis or chartreusse. I don't think that bolide is vert feuillage. Is vert foret the dark hunter green? If I remember correctly, vert feuillage really does resemble "leaf" green, very rich and vibrant but not "bright" like vert anis/chartreusse. HTH! ;)

Thanks, FOPDUCK because if this really does happen (and I'm not holding my breath....) then since I can't walk in to take a look at it, I'll have to have it shipped.....and I do NOT want a bright green bag, this much I know!