i don't mean to keep beating the same old horse but...

What is the procedure for getting one? Trying to find all the Ignes information and searching each time is really annoying, and tejava's point is well-taken, it's not just ofr us but also for people who want to wade through the Ignes posts to get to the general ones! Can't we just ask? Has someone already done this?

*sticks hands up and waves madly* I also think that an Ignes subforum is a great idea! We have a very devoted following of mad posters.. which means that the main thread that we had before got WAY too long to be search-able/helpful or we have what we have now, which is a surfeit of Ignes threads. It helps us Ignes girls to keep our orders, reveals, modeling photos, etc straight, but I can see how it might be cluttering up the general area.

Last edited:
Megs and Vlad will decide if an Ignes subforum is necessary. It's about the number of threads, not the length of any of our Ignes threads. If there are a lot of Ignes threads and ongoing activity that warrants a subforum, they will create one, as they have done for other designers. Naturally, I would :love: our own subforum, although our activity will ultimately determine if we need one.

I agree. I had sent a message to Megs several days asking about it but never heard back. It definitely would be easier if all the Ignes stuff was in one place.

I agree, if we have many Ignes threads with a lot of activity, they can see if we need a subforum. I think we should post one thread with each arrival of bags, and maybe onw for each model, to make the search easier.