i don't like my trim

DQ darlin', while I can't help you with the issue of not liking your Trim, I don't like that shoulderbag either! LOL! I tried to love it. A 20cm orange ostrich Trim once called my name. I answered the call (despite having bought and sold a vert anis chevre one) - sold it, too. So ... time to go shopping for something new!!

Well DQ - sorry you don't like your bag....as for advice - you'll know the answer in your heart.

But! Wanted to say that as far as Trims go....you picked a lovely combo....toile and cham...:heart::heart:

DQ, I'm the same with the Trim. I love it on other people and envy their being able to make it look so good. It's a great style, been around and then some so it has a lot going for it.

I do much prefer the trim without the gusset. Love the slimness and being slimmer, it's easier to reach inside and find things...but, you can't put as much into it either.

And, to me, the slimmer Trim style looks more modern.....even tho, it's really not....

Oh, I'm jealous of you! You must have so much fun in the store. There's a reason I always make a beeline for the gay SA.

I'm only having fun now, HG. Previously the French straight SA (remember him of the Masion du Chocolat fame?) was no fun.

Sure I had lots of bags, but no fun. I'd rather have fun than bags. And the gay SAs are the best way to have fun.

I'm only having fun now, HG. Previously the French straight SA (remember him of the Masion du Chocolat fame?) was no fun.

Sure I had lots of bags, but no fun. I'd rather have fun than bags. And the gay SAs are the best way to have fun.
You mean the one that would chase you around the store?:roflmfao: Whatever happened to him?:confused1:

You mean the one that would chase you around the store?:roflmfao: Whatever happened to him?:confused1:

LMAO HG, you have the best memory ever for these things.

Yes, THAT one. I no longer have to run around the big central island in the back room, with him madly in pursuit, because he's no longer there to chase me around. It was good for keeping the pounds off while it lasted though. :roflmfao:

LMAO HG, you have the best memory ever for these things.

Yes, THAT one. I no longer have to run around the big central island in the back room, with him madly in pursuit, because he's no longer there to chase me around. It was good for keeping the pounds off while it lasted though. :roflmfao:
I used to die laughing at these stories. I don't have to worry about that in my store. I could count on one hand all the straight guys.

I used to die laughing at these stories. I don't have to worry about that in my store. I could count on one hand all the straight guys.

Well, one time we were so desperate to prove that there was more than just the one straight SA (mine) that P actually suggested another SA was straight.

Since this was a repressed broomstick up bum sort that refused to make any eye contact with me whatsoever whenever he was forced to talk to me (would keep his eye firmly fixed on my shoulder the whole time), I seriously doubted it.

^^^Oh, man, one of those! If I don't admit I'm gay, then I'm not. Have a friend like that. He was "straight" until he turned 27. Then he met a richer, older gentleman. Next thing you know, they're vacationing in the south of France, going antiquing on weekends, went shopping for furniture for my friend's new apartment. In a span of about a month he went from "straight" to being a gay cliche.

. . . and i don't like my handbag, either. :roflmfao:

but seriously, folks, having read its many virtues i decided to try a trim bag, and found a lovely one with the gusset in chamonix/toile. i've been trying to love it -- really, i have! but i don't like the way it feels on my shoulder, i don't like having to dig though it, i don't like the way it feels under my arm and i don't like the way it looks on me. :crybaby:

i've used it about four or five times, and i'm just not feeling the love. should i give it more time, do you think? or is that enough of a trial to call it quits?

DQ, I so'd a Trim, felt obligated to take it, then hated it for all the reasons you stated. About 2 months ago, I began to use it, now I find myself not wanting to give it up. The leather has softened, developed a "sheen", I LOVE the shoulder strap, it is such an easy to use bag. Can't believe I now love it as much as I previously hated it. It's your decision, but I have changed my mind.