I don't know why but I'm starting to like the Speedy 25.......

DSC02759.jpg

I hope I can enable you :biggrin:

I only have one speedy and that's the cerises speedy 25. It's cute and easy to carry and I never have trouble fitting all my stuff in it.:tup: The speedy 30 is gorgeous on other gals but just looks "boxy" on me.:sad:

oh my Goodness! gorgeous. do you have modeling pics?? I love how everyone puts little accessories on their hardware...do you find it to scratch the leather at all?

I would take some but im in my uni hoodie and spotty pj's. I saved some modelling pics of the 25 from various threads here but I think I'd have to ask permission. :sad: Also the charms don't scratch or anything since they're quite light :smile:

I have some other pics of the 25 in action :

Stripedress.jpg

73321401-1.jpg

DSC02679.jpg
(< thats an old one of me...)

I have the speedy 25 in the black epi leather. I really like it. It holds alot more than you would think. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is hard to get larger things in and out of it because the opening is smaller. But once you get them in, the thing will hold tons. I agree that the 25 is dressier.
IMG_0001_3.jpg

I have the speedy 25 in the black epi leather. I really like it. It holds alot more than you would think. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is hard to get larger things in and out of it because the opening is smaller. But once you get them in, the thing will hold tons. I agree that the 25 is dressier.
View attachment 283682

That's a great pic... I think the speedy is the only epi piece i like. I think the opening is still a lil tighter than the canvas because epi is much stiffer.

well i was trying to move away from the *classic* look and i was posting over where a girl posted pics of her speedy 35...so i think my next bag will be a 25 or 35...gosh decisions decisions..i have the bag in the middle...malcom in the middle...go smaller or go bigger..hah!! this is gonna be hard...i plan going this sunday or monday.....

It's my favorite size of speedy. Unluckily, LV only make the LE speedies in 30s. So I have 2x30s and 1x25. I'd like to have more in 25. :yes:

I keep my things organized in my bags by having a make-up kit and paper organizer. It drives me up the wall to have a messy bag (actually, anything messy drives me nuts!).

how do you know when to wear your 30 or 25? LOL....depends on the outfit/mood your in? I think I'd have such a hard time deciding what size to use if i got the 25.........

It all depends on my mood, what I'm wearing and the weather. I live in the Midwest so I don't use my Azur 25 in the Fall or Winter because of the weather so I stick to my Mono 30 or one of my other LV bags.

It also depends on how much I need to carry or what I'm wearing. To me even though they are both speedy's they are both really different. One is Auzr, one is mono. One is bigger, one is smaller. I personally would never get a different size speedy in the same style, (for example I'd never get a mono speedy 25 because I already have a mono 30...) I'd only get it if it were a different style.

Oh, and here is a picture of my Azur Speedy 25 and everything that fits in it.....just to enable you...:tup:

attachment.php